Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
I have not yet upgraded to today's update, but I have noticed an apparent bug while using the previous one.

I don't know if it's been reported, but I discovered today that if making a call on speakerphone, the dialing pad doesn't work.

Event: Called my voicemail number on speakerphone, was asked for my password followed by the pound sign, brought up the dialing pad & entered the password & pound sign, but voice mail did not receive it. It worked OK if it was taken off speakerphone, the dialing pad brought up & the password entered, then reactivated speakerphone.

The Following User Says Thank You to rotoflex For This Useful Post:
we have 9 desktop in cssu

any budy have 9 loopebal wallpapers set..

it will look so nice if 9 wallpapers we put on desktop

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by uros View Post
After update, using Terminal, update remove my custom operator name applet, and i was unable to install it again. Any solution?
I can not update to latest CSSU because of conflicts with "Custom Operator Name Applet" using HAM.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Remove it before? Because operator name widget is now included in CSSU:
* operator-name-cbs-widget Initial release

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
I can not update to latest CSSU because of conflicts with "Custom Operator Name Applet" using HAM.
Remove it, according to http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/Changelog#T-maemo4 , there is new package named operator-name-cbs-widget which does exactly the same and is already included (I guess this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=679 shows screenshots), but these are just my logical guesses, as I'm using stable flavour of CSSU, not testing... By the way, maybe some packages in testing are stable enough to push them to stable?

edit: don_falcone - congrats, you were faster

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by misiak View Post
Remove it, according to http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/Changelog#T-maemo4 , there is new package named operator-name-cbs-widget which does exactly the same and is already included
Unfortunately, it seems the new operator name widget doesn't allow for setting arbitrary text (or none, which is what I used the original widget for)

Anyway, thanks for the new CSSU release!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foobar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Since update my status area disappears (crashes, I assume) and comes back minute later, but missing some applets and menu items. This happens randomly and once or twice per day, so far.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Remove it before? Because operator name widget is now included in CSSU:
* operator-name-cbs-widget Initial release
No....this is different, we cannot add custom operator name using this. Wonder why custom operator name applet was removed?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Ukraine
Very grateful for what you are working on that left Nokia.
I look forward to each update, I wish you success in programming as well as in personal life!
PS: This is written through an interpreter. Please sorry

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by rotoflex View Post
I have not yet upgraded to today's update, but I have noticed an apparent bug while using the previous one.

I don't know if it's been reported, but I discovered today that if making a call on speakerphone, the dialing pad doesn't work.

Event: Called my voicemail number on speakerphone, was asked for my password followed by the pound sign, brought up the dialing pad & entered the password & pound sign, but voice mail did not receive it. It worked OK if it was taken off speakerphone, the dialing pad brought up & the password entered, then reactivated speakerphone.
unrelated to CSSU, and probably little we can do (unless finally somebody writes an open dialer), but anyway thanks for reporting :-)

[edit] nevertheless I can't reproduce the problem here. Might have been a problem of the particular call established.

/j

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2012-06-08 at 19:16.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:

Tags
cssu testing