Active Topics

Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
Wow, some of you guys are paying insane fees. I used to live in Vancouver and every single plan I saw from fido seemed really unreasonable.

Anyway; moved back home to Finland and pre ordered my n900
Did you go to Shabusen?

I used to live in Vancouver too, but I live in the UK now

In the UK, T-Mobile has the best deal. Through mobilephonesdirect.co.uk you can sign up for an 18 month contract @ £25/month + £58.99 for the phone = £500 for the phone and 18 months contract of 200 min + 200 texts and unlimited internet.

Since the phone is 450-500, that's essentially just free service.

That price is suspiciously low and makes me think there's an error somewhere.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Markosib View Post
Here in Australia, where there is yet to be an announcement regards release date for the N900, Exetel do a HSPA data deal that looks good. $A5 a month access, unlimited data at $A15 per Gig, Voip at 50c per min (no flagfall), No contract!!! I'm gunna set it up with a 3G dual sim card adapter so as to take advantage of my regular suppliers included minutes and Exetels cheap data.

OK..I have two sims now and in my N95 classic the HSPA sim is great when tethered to my intel iMac. My N900 is on its way from the USofA!!! But i need that Sim adaptor. There are ones for S60 that work with HSPA but they wont necessarily work on Maemo......just a software thing I expect, the 2nd sim is accessed via the UI. Anyone with dual sims in their N900????