@Schturman

Hey..can you upload your wallpaper pls? love it

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Cupraddict View Post
Hi guys,

I have a problem with the tweak F (yes, me too)..
I have changed the size of the lock screen but i don't like it, so i want to restore the default size, so i choose the "3" option, refresh the page and reboot my phone, but it's the same, nothing changed.

I have changed the size of the Caller ID avatar, it's big now, but it's a little too ugly for me, so i want to restore the default size too, so chooose the "restore" option, afer refreshing and rebooting my phone the size of the caller ID avatar is the same : big

I don't know why it is not working!

I have maked a backup before making manipulation of course but it seems it's not working
One thing : the folder "N9QTweakBackup" was not on my docs, i thinked have it's because of that, so i move this item to the right way (on "mydocs") but it's the same..
Please help me, thx
Do you crearte backup from my app or manually? If from my app, it should work..
Do you have installed faster transition NOT from my app?
Do you have installed darker theme ?
Anyway, download my clean backup (http://db.tt/363WVG1u), extract from zip to you phone (/home/user/MyDocs) and run restore option from tweaks that you want to restore.

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-02-13 at 09:40.

Originally Posted by ujwalsoni View Post
@Schturman

When I got home , I will upload.

P.S. Day or two, I will upload new version with big update. More safety.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Do you crearte backup from my app or manually? If from my app, it should work..
Do you have installed faster transition NOT from my app?
Do you have installed darker theme ?
Anyway, download my clean backup (http://db.tt/363WVG1u), extract from zip to you phone (/home/user/MyDocs) and run restore option from tweaks that you want to restore.
Hi Schturman,

I have create backup from your app.
I have not installed faster transition.
I have not installed darker theme.
I have downloaded your clean backup and restore with the tweaks that i want and it is the same, no change, i have tried th e tweak full restore (Z) it's the same too...
If i restore my last saveguard of my phone (not of your app) available, do you think i'm gonna refound my authentic clocksreen/ID caller etc?

thank you Schturman!

Originally Posted by Cupraddict View Post
Hi Schturman,

I have create backup from your app.
I have not installed faster transition.
I have not installed darker theme.
I have downloaded your clean backup and restore with the tweaks that i want and it is the same, no change, i have tried th e tweak full restore (Z) it's the same too...
If i restore my last saveguard of my phone (not of your app) available, do you think i'm gonna refound my authentic clocksreen/ID caller etc?

thank you Schturman!
I don't know why restore option not work for you it's simply copying backup files to the original place... You sure you don't installed any another themes ? you have only base and blanco ? or maybe you installed some other tweak app's ?
Do you got some errors in terminal when you run restore option ? Can you do screenshot ?
Ok, try directly from terminal as ROOT (just copy this commands to terminal:
For tweak F:
Code:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style
and press Enter...

For tweak Q:
Code:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/call-ui/style/call-ui.css /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/call-ui/style
and press Enter...

Reboot your device..

If this still not work, that mean you probably have another theme/app installed, and restore backup not work.. And I don't know how to help you..

Hi Mr.Schturman, first of all, big THX for your work. But I want to ask you a question. I have read, that this Tweak works only for PR1.1. Does it mean, when I upgrade to PR1.2, I lose all those tweak-changes I have made? And it that case, should I run the backup before upgrading, in order to put everything into original setting? Thank you for your answer

Originally Posted by mtaudy View Post
Hi Mr.Schturman, first of all, big THX for your work. But I want to ask you a question. I have read, that this Tweak works only for PR1.1. Does it mean, when I upgrade to PR1.2, I lose all those tweak-changes I have made? And it that case, should I run the backup before upgrading, in order to put everything into original setting? Thank you for your answer
Hi
Yes, when you upgrade (reflash) to new PR1.2, this will override all you tweaks with new system files...
When PR1.2 will arrive I will check all my script and files, and I will release new version that compatible with PR1.2.
And yes, on your first run with PR1.2 you will need to create new backup, because new system file = you need new backup files

Originally Posted by ujwalsoni View Post
@Schturman

For you...
One for portrait only and one for portrait/landscape

The road..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
New BIG update uploaded !!! Now it's more safer !!!
See changelog !

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-02-13 at 22:32.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I don't know why restore option not work for you it's simply copying backup files to the original place... You sure you don't installed any another themes ? you have only base and blanco ? or maybe you installed some other tweak app's ?
Do you got some errors in terminal when you run restore option ? Can you do screenshot ?
Ok, try directly from terminal as ROOT (just copy this commands to terminal:
For tweak F:
Code:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style
and press Enter...

For tweak Q:
Code:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/call-ui/style/call-ui.css /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/call-ui/style
and press Enter...

Reboot your device..

If this still not work, that mean you probably have another theme/app installed, and restore backup not work.. And I don't know how to help you..
Hi Schturman,

I do exactly what you said and after the first line and press enter it tell me "can't stat 'cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes bla bla bla' : No such File or directory

I have tried with devel-su too, same thing

I do write the same think, i don't know why it dosn't work

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh