Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I'm glad to see that literature such as the following is still out there. I just ran across this while browsing. I'm surprised they don't mention a city or something they are running as a demonstration...

"Did you know that you could completely eliminate your power bill, by constructing a zero point magnetic power generator?

A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power it.

The free energy devices have been suppressed by the corporate world, because such devices, would allow people to create their own energy for free, which would ultimately shut down the big energy corporations, because people won't need to pay anymore for electricity to fill their pockets. "

Last edited by geneven; 2009-08-30 at 15:11.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I'm glad to see that literature such as the following is still out there. I just ran across this while browsing. I'm surprised they don't mention a city or something they are running as a demonstration...

"Did you know that you could completely eliminate your power bill, by constructing a zero point magnetic power generator?

A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power it.

The free energy devices have been suppressed by the corporate world, because such devices, would allow people to create their own energy for free, which would ultimately shut down the big energy corporations, because people won't need to pay anymore for electricity to fill their pockets. "
Free energy is ********.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ São Paulo, SP, Brasil
If it were possible to build such a device, I bet it would have to be based on magnetic monopoles!...

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
The free energy devices have been suppressed by the corporate world,
Unfortunately, the bigger problem is that free energy devices are suppressed by the laws of physics.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Turkiye
as far as i know
it is called perpetual motion not pepetual
i made a lot of googling and research on internet about this issue
all of the designs had a lack.
briefly
endless energy is not possible

Well, a magnetic kinetic generator is neither perpetual or very powerful. Most of the energy it generates goes back into maintaining its own operation, leaving little extra for anyone else to use.

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Unfortunately, the bigger problem is that free energy devices are suppressed by the laws of physics.
And the laws of physics are suppressed by corporations!

Next in our programming: UN, Trilateral Commission, ZOG, and Little Green Men.

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
Well, a magnetic kinetic generator is neither perpetual or very powerful. Most of the energy it generates goes back into maintaining its own operation, leaving little extra for anyone else to use.
May I ask where this "little extra" is coming from?

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Reminds me of an old Russian joke...

- Is it true that they are giving away white Ladas in Moscow for free ?
- Yes, but not white, not Ladas, not in Moscow and definitely not for free...

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Reminds me of an old Russian joke...
- Is it true that they are giving away white Ladas in Moscow for free ?
- Yes, but not white, not Ladas, not in Moscow and definitely not for free...
Yea, the only problem is that the joke is about Moldovans, in Chisinau (Kishinev), and the bicycle is not red but green...