Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
I reflashed last week and N900 has been running sweet since. Yesterday i let the battery run right down so it switched off, plugged charger in straight away yellow light came on and stayed on, and didn't flash.
Unplugged charger and for some reason i took the battery out? Put it all back together then switched back on, whilst it was booting i plugged charger back in.
It went to the initial start screen where you enter the date/time/location, no problem, it usually does that when you've removed the battery for a bit.
Only problem being the background was all white the buttons were all white think it said something about missing images.
I'm sure i've seen this mentioned somewhere before on the forum but like hell can i find it? (sorry for repost if it crops up)
Is there a work around rather than a reflash (because phone fingers crossed seems to be running great) ?

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-03-19 at 14:37.

anyone else had this problem?

anyone @ all?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Does it look like windows 95? if yes, you will have to reflash it.. I got it once when i played with flashing it..

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
white background, white buttons with 'missing image' on each button. do you know what caused it?