Notices

Is there any camera app on the N900 that is able to continuously shoot photos?

Something that i can just turn on, or press something and it keeps focusing and taking pictures indefinitely (or up to a certain N number of photos).

None of the known camera apps does that.

Thanks. :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to manifesto42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
yeah man this app need so badly

Originally Posted by manifesto42 View Post
Is there any camera app on the N900 that is able to continuously shoot photos?

Something that i can just turn on, or press something and it keeps focusing and taking pictures indefinitely (or up to a certain N number of photos).

None of the known camera apps does that.

Thanks. :-)
It would be handy for sports photography; other Nokia phones I've had had this feature.
*fx: pause to dig up and fire up E90*
Yep, it was called sequence mode and gave the option of taking a picture every few seconds while the camera button was held (burst mode) or to continue taking a photo at intervals of 10s, 30s, 1min, 5min, 10min or 15 min until it was told to stop.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

i was thinking more along the lines of "fire and forget" - you set it up to take 20 photos, for example, and the rest is done by the device: focus, shoot, save, loop.

Android has a few apps that do that, and i wondered if the N900 had anything like it. (i know, "go use android then", but i love my N900 and it has a great camera :-)