I fixed ke-recv (daemon which auto mount mmc cards) to support more partitions and other filesystem. I tested my microSDHC card with 3 primary (ext4) and 2 extended partitions (swap, fat32). ke-recv correctly handled fat32, ext4, ignored swap and 4th primary (needed for extended) without reporting errors.

Source code is in git repository: https://gitorious.org/community-ssu/ke-recv

After installation is reboot required.

EDIT: source code is now in gitorious CSSU

EDIT2: fixed automouning in USB Host Mode

Last edited by pali; 2012-04-28 at 00:58.

The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by pali View Post
I fixed ke-recv (daemon which auto mount mmc cards) to support more partitions and other filesystem. I tested my microSDHC card with 3 primary (ext4) and 2 extended partitions (swap, fat32). ke-recv correctly handled fat32, ext4, ignored swap and 4th primary (needed for extended) without reporting errors.

Source code is in git repository: https://maemo.gitorious.org/~pali/maemo-af/pali-ke-recv
Builded deb package here: http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pal...cfix_armel.deb

After installation is reboot required.

EDIT: source code is now on gitorious
I was really waiting for this so automount of ext4 partiotions could be done automatically. Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
I fixed problem with auto mounting & unmounting in USB Mass Storage mode. Source code & deb package updated.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Is it expected to land in CSSU any time soon?

I wouldn't mind to take some more risks in order to speed up development now that there is a Stable CSSU, I'm also thinking on World Clock replacement and Open Media Player. What's the point of a testing CSSU if it's rock solid?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Don't bite me, but AFAIK, the problem is that CSSU maintainer (only package maintainer, as many, many people work for CSSU) went unreachable to 'harmattan drug land (tm)' without any prior warning, so no one is able to upload testing version, that is waiting already for many days.

Fortunately, I've heard that perfectly capable person is going to ask for maintainership, so let;s hope that this situation gets resolved soon. Especially, that CSSU (and kernel-power, which is related in many parts - see 720p video recording) got really nice momentum lately, and it would be pity to waste it due to actions of one or two irresponsible people.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
I think that more than one maintainer for such a project is an absolutely must. Anything could happen to MAG (hope not!) and not let him enough time to continue with the project.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
I think that more than one maintainer for such a project is an absolutely must. Anything could happen to MAG (hope not!) and not let him enough time to continue with the project.
Completely agree on that one. Not just because it would be unfair to the community, but also unfair to the maintainer. The pressure of being "the single point person" to maintain this is pretty big, especially with folks dealing with life, school, work, etc. (Last I knew MAG was in school, and probably working part time as well, as most students are apt to do.)

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bulgaria
hi i have to ask, in youtube i watch one video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bREO...eature=related

can someone tel me how to rotate the manu plssss

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Completely agree on that one. Not just because it would be unfair to the community, but also unfair to the maintainer. The pressure of being "the single point person" to maintain this is pretty big, especially with folks dealing with life, school, work, etc. (Last I knew MAG was in school, and probably working part time as well, as most students are apt to do.)
I've asked X-Fade to add me as a second maintainer, but the answer was that the system cannot have more than one

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
I've asked X-Fade to add me as a second maintainer, but the answer was that the system cannot have more than one
What a bullsh|t! so how come, that I'm currently maintaining TrueCrypt package, and former maintainers are still there listed happily, with all maintainer tools working?!

// Edit

in case someone dare to answer - this was rhetorical question. I'm just really upset now, ffs.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Tags
cssu testing