Active Topics

Notices

@ade
Now they're *almost* centered

...As opposed to:

Should be few pixels up i know, You're going to start hating me, after this post...

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
@ade
Now they're *almost* centered

Should be few pixels up i know, You're going to start hating me, after this post...

/Estel
Since we are talking about minor cosmetics fixes, i must add, note that the second line (day of the week + date) below the clock, it's painted in secondary color (gray) instead of primary color (white).

maybe it's not much difference in themes like alpha, but in others themes like marina for example, you notice

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Pfew, another new version...
  • Date on main screen now in secondary colors (reported by Harick)
  • Moved the icons a bit again (Estel, if it is still not 100% okay, I think I need the icons themself from you to finally fix it)
  • Fixed the snooze issue with non repeating alarms

Explaination of the snooze issue:
Now that alarms are made inactive instead of delete, it turned out the time indicated on the alarmlist was the time including snooze (if snooze was used). So the time seemed to shift further and further in the future after repeated snoozes (in reality it did not, because it looked at the "trigger time").
I hope it now works identifcal to the stock clock:
When snoozing a non repeating alarm, the alarm in the alarmlist should always report the original time. On the main screen the time to the next alarm should be reported including the snooze time.

So my issue list is empty now (if the icons are placed correct). Time for some relaxation

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Ade, don't you have the original theme? With original Nseries + hicolor icons you get these icons

No, I must have overwritten these icons.

@ade
IMO they're perfect now, i.e. no one would be able to tell that there is something wrong, if not warned:

Actual clock:

Vanilla clock:

If You're perfectionist, You can move 2nd icon (Alarms) one pixel to the left, and globe (Global clocks) 2 pixels to the left. 1st icon (Add new alarm) is 100% ideal, to the single pixel, so no need to touch it.

BTW, have You imagined, that moving icons by one or two pixels, will become Your main "bug fixing" in worldlock replacement, after just so short time of development?

Thanks for Your hard work on this.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
@ade,
after whole weekend of various test, I can`t find any problems or bugs; no crash; invoking clock from status menu or from desktop/application view works as it should be (tested first "unified" build with seconds on both orientations and without script). Congrats! I would really like to see this in the next CSSU-T update. Just right after...

... feature request :
make drop down menu (with regional, date&time and alarm settings) accessible from "Alarms" and "Global clocks" views, not only from the main (first) view with time and date.

Originally Posted by artpra View Post
@ade,
... feature request :
make drop down menu (with regional, date&time and alarm settings) accessible from "Alarms" and "Global clocks" views, not only from the main (first) view with time and date.
At the moment I am not inclined to do something with this. The clock replacement acts the same way as the stock clock does on this matter and the drop down menu will not be used that often

But I did make two little tweaks in the worldclock part:
  • The timezone-(city) list is now named "Search city" and not "Choose time zone". In the stock clock "Choose time zone" was meant for the worldmap, while "Search city" was meant to pick a timezone/city from the list (like the clock replacement uses)
  • When trying to add a duplicate city, "City already added" will be reported.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
Originally Posted by ade View Post
  • When trying to add a duplicate city, "City already added" will be reported.
Thx ade, Works great...
Attached Images

surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peter2p For This Useful Post:
Although I did not wanted to add personal settings, my dislike of the background image made me change that opinion a bit

So for people who want to be able to turn off the background image in landscape: an option in the menu is added to turn on/off the background. Please notice that a restart is needed to activate the new setting.
Furthermore I hope the translation worked out good enough in different languages. If you are interested in the option you could try the download from the first page.

Edit:
Other changes:
- Shortend some day abbreviations in several languages
- Seconds display can now be turned on and off

Last edited by ade; 2012-02-14 at 00:13.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:

Tags
clock-ui, replacement, worldclock