Active Topics

 



Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ uk
#1
I downloaded this app called "Hello World App" on my nokia n800 then i realized it didn't do much, so when i went to remove this app i could not uninstall. it says status broken. i can not update this application to uninstall, can you please advice how i can fix this problem

Last edited by jameslawless; 2008-11-19 at 18:50.
 
Den in USA's Avatar
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 640 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
#2
Originally Posted by jameslawless View Post
I downloaded this app called "Hello World App" on my nokia n800 then i realized it didn't do much, so when i went to remove this app i could not uninstall. it says status broken. i can not update this application to uninstall, can you please advice how i can fix this problem
I did the same thing on my N800. I merely did a "restore" from my backup file to correct matters.
__________________
N800 / Diablo / 16gb int / 16gb ext / Globalsat BT-359 gps ..... Dell Streak 5 - Android 2.2.2
 
lcuk's Avatar
Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,806 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
#3
cool, where do I download this app from?
i've been looking for it for ages.
__________________
liqbase sketching the future.
like what i say? hit the Thanks, thanks!
twitter.com/lcuk
 
Den in USA's Avatar
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 640 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
#4
Originally Posted by lcuk View Post
cool, where do I download this app from?
i've been looking for it for ages.
"hello-world-app" is listed when I use the applicaion manager to "Browse installable application" and "all".
__________________
N800 / Diablo / 16gb int / 16gb ext / Globalsat BT-359 gps ..... Dell Streak 5 - Android 2.2.2
 
GeneralAntilles's Avatar
Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,215 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
#5
Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
"hello-world-app" is listed when I use the applicaion manager to "Browse installable application" and "all".
Code:
  * ------->
 Joke

    o
   /|\
   / \
   You
__________________
Ryan Abel
 
lcuk's Avatar
Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,806 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
#6
gen,
your cheesy grin makes that post all the more pleasurable.

thanks for responding den, but as the general points out it was more tongue in cheek.
__________________
liqbase sketching the future.
like what i say? hit the Thanks, thanks!
twitter.com/lcuk
 
Den in USA's Avatar
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 640 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
#7
Just trying to be helpful, LOL
__________________
N800 / Diablo / 16gb int / 16gb ext / Globalsat BT-359 gps ..... Dell Streak 5 - Android 2.2.2
 
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
#8
 

The Following User Says Thank You to sommerfee For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
hello world, maemo 4

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48.