The best price so far.

Go to Dell Small Business and apply coupon code "9PD$33PJFL5P21"
the final price will be $441.99.

Great price.

Last edited by sevdali; 2009-11-05 at 20:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevdali For This Useful Post:
I heard they won't ship it until mid december but still def a good deal.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by sevdali View Post
The best price so far.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A3076016
I just called them. They said 20 days lead time, whatever that means.

Also, I think Dell charges TAX, so not that low.

Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
I just called them. They said 20 days lead time, whatever that means.
most probably they have already a long pre-ordered list.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
But the damn taxes makes the price go way up!!!!!!

It went from 519. to 551!! Not that big of a difference between that and Newegg... :/

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Keep an eye out for coupons on coupon websites, in Dell flyers, etc. Usually they're product specific, but sometimes there are 10%-15% off emails that are good on pretty much everything. (I think there might have been one like that that was good on the Zune HD.)

Anyhow, 10% off and that would take care of the sales tax for us in California....

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by imokruok View Post
Keep an eye out for coupons on coupon websites, in Dell flyers, etc. Usually they're product specific, but sometimes there are 10%-15% off emails that are good on pretty much everything. (I think there might have been one like that that was good on the Zune HD.)

Anyhow, 10% off and that would take care of the sales tax for us in California....
I tried using coupons.. I used a 20$ off coupon that I found online.. but it will take off the 80$ off and will replace it with the 20$ coupon.. So it will actually become more expensive.. (I think it was like $614)

Last edited by bandora; 2009-11-05 at 19:57.

Ha! As usual, DELL always trick you with the lower price than others onine store... and when you check out and having all the trouble filling up those online order forms... the price wont cheap any more with all those taxes... lol

That is why i personally don't shop with them :>

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
At least think for a moment about criticizing businesses for charging taxes. They don't get that money. You owe those taxes by the laws in your state. You can evade them, no doubt, but there's something about complaining about businesses who won't let you commit an illegal act, poor criminals.

You may have heard something about states needing money. It is partly because people who live in the states and take advantage of things the states do, like building roads and schools, aren't very keen on paying for the benefits they get.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Ohho! Considering I have a Dell credit account.. this makes me MUCH more likely to seriously consider an N900 now.

Last edited by danramos; 2009-11-05 at 20:10.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard