Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Bharateeyudu View Post
Marxian, I think you should release your app
OK. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93292

My website

GitHub

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
I don't think there's a way to manually add stations on the N9 app, probably a Symbian feature!

However, I did notice that all my "Favorites" still work. And all the stations from my "History" still worked, so I quickly went ahead and added the ones from History to Favorites.

If anyone can find out where these Favorites are saved, may be we can add more manually?

Marxian, I think you should release your app I am a regular CuteTube and MusiKloud user and they're stellar applications!
How to add History to Favorites? Can you explain more explicitly and where to find History?

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by genes View Post
How to add History to Favorites? Can you explain more explicitly and where to find History?
Long tap on a station from list or recently played station opens menu with some options.

The Following User Says Thank You to MarcAnton For This Useful Post:
I don't think there's a way to manually add stations on the N9 app, probably a Symbian feature!

However, I did notice that all my "Favorites" still work. And all the stations from my "History" still worked, so I quickly went ahead and added the ones from History to Favorites.

If anyone can find out where these Favorites are saved, may be we can add more manually?

Marxian, I think you should release your app I am a regular CuteTube and MusiKloud user and they're stellar applications!
I believe it's in here
/opt/ipradio/favorites/

can you look inside and see what can be done?

Originally Posted by genes View Post
I believe it's in here
/opt/ipradio/favorites/

can you look inside and see what can be done?
I just took a look. I see all my favorites there, but I have no idea what format the files are in, but when I try to open them, I just see the thumbnails of the radio stations in the gallery!

Were you able to figure out how to add stations from history to favorites by the way?

Stupid idea: maybe it's possible to fool the app, by for example modifying /etc/hosts/ and making the IP radio database url point to some other url, where the community could maintain a list of radios?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I wish we can somehow point it to tunein's radio lists..

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Just wanted to share that:
Internet Radio Player by Giovanni Grammatico works--get it at the store.n9 store. There is no tunein search and the stock station list is old. But you can use shoutcast.com to find stations, save the pls file, extract the station address and manually add it to Internet Radio Player--I use Winamp to play the pls file and go into file info to find the stream address.

This seems like the only available option for n9 users since CuteRadio is in legal issues.and I could not get any old CuteRadio to install--has file dependency issues.

Originally Posted by paoletto View Post
Stupid idea: maybe it's possible to fool the app, by for example modifying /etc/hosts/ and making the IP radio database url point to some other url, where the community could maintain a list of radios?
Has anyone looked at this?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Quick notice: since autumn 2014 (v. 0.3.0) CuteRadio has no TuneIn legal issues anymore and works like a charm - see http://www.marxoft.co.uk/projects/cu...-api/#stations for the list of supported stations

The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post: