Hi there, I have no idea if this is still actively developed, but I'd like to report a bug anyway.

It only occurs with my ICQ Account.

Here's the setup:

I've set up multiple IM Accounts, MSN, ICQ, Skype, GTalk, fChat and linked the respective contacts together by merging them.

Now each and then my N9 screws up after a sync with MFE and I have to relink all contacts. But that's another issue

The bug I experience is that ICQ contacts are synced twice, so that they have one entry in the merged contacts and a duplicate one in the nonmerged list, these do not even sync the name from the ICQ server, they just show the number and act as the default contacts handler. So sometimes I get the messages via my merged ones, especially after I edited one of these contacts or remerged them, which gives me two times the same ICQ number for one account :-/ and sometimes the messages are send through the number only duplicate.

Any idea on what could cause this?

And so far, thank you again for making life so much easier! ;-)

Cheers!

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Germany
Hi coderus,
I checked your source code, and read the documents about accounts. Currently I want to integrate a Chinese SNS into meego. But the protocol is not Telepathy, So I might need to implement my own ways to get account information and handle some other stuffs. But I can not find any information about this. I just thought the system may call some method to e.g. retrieve the contact list, refresh the posts etc. These service might registered into some management system. That's just what I guess, as I cannot find any clue. Can you please give me some tips if you know anything about this? Thanks in advance!

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

Coderus, thanks for your great work, extraplugins works flawless on my Nokia N9 64GB one question (not sure if it has been asked/taken up before?) did not find this question in this thread.

- Is it possible to add the feature to send pictures?!

I am trying to find a solution to send pictures and chat text over data instead of using traditional MMS with my N9. Only solution i can find is ebuddy, and i don't like this program. I need a solution that will work cross platform, like when you are using MSN, Skype and so on. I hope "nokia plus" will be realeased for other platforms soon (should be third quarter) as many colleagues are using iPhone or android devices.

no. it's only IM chat. only texts.
try to use email, flickr, dropbox

Last edited by coderus; 2012-06-03 at 11:11.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
nilsLee, check this: http://forum.meego.com/showthread.ph...ight=telepathy
thanks! i will check it out

hi,

can i get the latest source code? i clone the code in gitourous, but they are version 0.2.4.
Thanks a lot!

New update

Originally Posted by dietyyli View Post
New update
Yeah noticed that but I was unable to find a change log.

can't find changelog in Store? lol...