Notices

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by kingdunamis View Post
Hi. My little sister has just got a N9 and so i went to www.wazapp.im to download wazapp and when i download it can't and it shows the following message: Couldn't download that file. Type .deb not supported. I am in South Africa. Can somebody please help :'(
yes this is normal just continue and it will give you an option to save the file, save it and install wazapp

Guys im a new user just bought my FANTASTIC N9. I have installed wazzap but when i try to register i get the following error "server said: fail-too-many::"
and at the "everything failing? try me" option i get "server said:unknown reason". What should i do?

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by chryant View Post
Guys im a new user just bought my FANTASTIC N9. I have installed wazzap but when i try to register i get the following error "server said: fail-too-many::"
and at the "everything failing? try me" option i get "server said:unknown reason". What should i do?
i have the exact same issue , since i used an 808 for a few days ... please i need some help can't use the 808 anymore because i had to send it back ... wa sjust a test device...

anyone has any ideas ?

Hello, got same issue

Originally Posted by Schubling View Post
Hello, got same issue
guys i think you are truying to many times to register just wait the time given and register afyer that....

Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
guys i think you are truying to many times to register just wait the time given and register afyer that....
i'm wait 20 hrs and say same thing i miss my wazapp

Originally Posted by vicrebel View Post
i'm wait 20 hrs and say same thing i miss my wazapp
you have to wait or else if you keep trying and fail you will have to wait longer...

Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
you have to wait or else if you keep trying and fail you will have to wait longer...
how many time? Im really need my wazapp

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Everyone seems to have forgotten tgalal's initial statement on his website before wazapp was released: Every time you ask "When?", it gets delayed by another day.

shush now, sissyville.

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Leave it alone for a day and then try again..

Search the thread and youll find lots of people with this issue.

So... If that was his 1st time registering and he got the famous fail-too-many error... I guess that error has nothing to do with the number of sms you can receive per month right??

Did you see reply on page 181 godofwar424??
Do you have have any idea why that happens?

Thanks

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp