Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by Keneraali View Post
Unplug the yellow cable from the TV.
lol, pmsl & roflmao
Attached Images

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by Keneraali View Post
Unplug the yellow cable from the TV.
Thought this was a forum with some smart people. Don't need dumbass answers.

Just have to lock the phone and the screen has to turn black.

Show a black image seems to be a solution but not what I'm looking for. It's not possible to just show a black screen without touching cables etc.?

1. Carlito, if I understand well, you just want to stream sound to your TV. So unplugging the yellow cable is not the bad idea.
Do you want to use the TV as the display or not? You need the TV, when you change the song? Then that idea becomes worse ;]

2. So, can anyone tell exactly: is there any possibility to use the N900 and TV as two displays, or not?
I would love to stream GPS (Sygic for instance) to the TV (7" display with Video socket on the dashboard, under the windscreen), and show the music player[or e.g. some games for the passenger] on N900's display (to control the music easily).

Tags
display, secondary, tv out