Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
ibins, I would say you might (big maybe) remove the back with and get it painted. However a better solution would be to go to one of these sticker/cover site and get a custom Lime adhesive backing made

x

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
xmas: I guess a thanks wihtout a comment like this on this recommendation is not enough ;-)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibins For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by ibins View Post
Ordered. #7144

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Over 2000 preorders already by my calculations
The keyboard mod had over 1600 backers. Assuming the majority of those users placed orders, they still picked up quite a few customers, including myself. I have yet to see a coverage from cnet (America not Spanish) or gsmarena. Most coverage has been good but I'd like to see even more. They need everyone talking about this phone
I wonder how many devices they would have to sell for this to be sustainable

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
How did you come to that number? Does that include all the ppl on other sites saying that they've placed orders?

Will probably get more review once the first production/final ones come from the factory.

x

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Does the preorder price include tax to EU after brexit? Or has Livmortium set aside funds like most British companies do to cover the cost? Or do you ship directly from HK to EU?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-03 at 18:57.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Does the preorder price include tax to EU after brexit? Or has Livmortium set aside funds like most British companies do to cover the cost? Or do you ship directly from HK to EU?
I certainly hope it ships from the UK since otherwise I would get assraped with """customs"""" fees.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
If it shipped from HK i would cancel my order. Most certainly would pay half the price in taxes

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
I certainly hope it ships from the UK since otherwise I would get assraped with """customs"""" fees.
I would assume they are planning to do it becouse they are based in London. But what if UK/EU do split without a deal. It won’t be cheap for you? Or do you mean it will be no tax after brexit?

It does say it’s only delivery cost and tax to US so the rest of the world should be fine and covered by livmortium I guess. We are Golden!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-03 at 19:30.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
We will look after the custom charges. It will arrive as a local delivery for EU and NA. I.e user don't need to pay custom taxes.

The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit