Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Ok. After two weeks i am online again, but next time i will blocked permanently.
Another time. It seems the poroblem is add contacts en an existing Group.
And this problem is an Harmattan/Sailfish Problem

I decided to use my landline number for whatsup, I registered it via WART and changed the credentials in my old whatsup.conf file.
For now I'll avoid any group admin stuff

The Following User Says Thank You to till For This Useful Post:
the app work flawlessy for me (and i'm even admin to some groups without no problems at all)...i have only one problem...voice recordings...i know i need gstreamer from warehouse and all of it's dependencies but this help me only to play .ogg files inside the app...when someone send me some .aac recordings i have to open a filemanager, searching for the file (which is in a hidden folder) and listen to it via the media player...any solution to play .aac recordings via whatsup?

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2012 @ kenya
i have this issue where by in groups i am not able to see members names..just there numbers,,anyone else experiencing this?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by chilango View Post
Ok. After two weeks i am online again, but next time i will blocked permanently.
Another time. It seems the poroblem is add contacts en an existing Group.
And this problem is an Harmattan/Sailfish Problem
Hi, were you 'blocked' ?...what did you do to be back again?
Nokia 2160 > Nokia 5120 > Nokia 3595 > Nokia 3600 > Nokia 7710 > Nokia N95/N800 > Nokia N900 > Nokia N9 > LG Nexus 5 (Multirom: Sailfish/Cyanogenmod/MIUI) > Sony Xperia Z2 (MIUI) > Sony Xperia X (SailfishX)...but N900 still rockin'!!!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by till View Post
I decided to use my landline number for whatsup, I registered it via WART and changed the credentials in my old whatsup.conf file.
For now I'll avoid any group admin stuff
Hi till. That's a good one. Are you able to receive sms on your landline? or there's a way to register using wart tool through voice?
Nokia 2160 > Nokia 5120 > Nokia 3595 > Nokia 3600 > Nokia 7710 > Nokia N95/N800 > Nokia N900 > Nokia N9 > LG Nexus 5 (Multirom: Sailfish/Cyanogenmod/MIUI) > Sony Xperia Z2 (MIUI) > Sony Xperia X (SailfishX)...but N900 still rockin'!!!

Originally Posted by jem555 View Post
Hi till. That's a good one. Are you able to receive sms on your landline? or there's a way to register using wart tool through voice?
Hi jem555,
my landline is unable to receive sms ("no routes" message appearing sometimes in WART), so I got the call automatically after requesting it (via WART).

In theory, if someone sents me an sms to my landline it is read out by a computer voice, but whatsapp does not seem to support this on my provider

Is this app still running on sailfish for some then? I uninstalled with the hope of reinstalling but the app has completely disappeared off OpenRepos.

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tetris11_ View Post
Is this app still running on sailfish for some then? I uninstalled with the hope of reinstalling but the app has completely disappeared off OpenRepos.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=682

Whoever is making this app cant put it on openrepos for reasons.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikkosssss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
First mailing whatsapp that my whatsapp tell me that server response is blocked.
After this, Whatsapp respond with the faq and if it not solve the problem, asking for Phone type, OS version and Whatsapp version.

I took the info from my friends phone and send it to Whatsapp.
After 2 weeks recieve final mail that if it hapen again i will blocked permanently.
Now i could register my number again.

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup