A wiki page ( http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a ) was deleted by someone for some reason. How to get it undeleted?

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

Maybe it was replaced by: http://wiki.maemo.org/Bluetooth_DUN ?

(I seriously have no clue on who took the page out, but on a quick glance the general page for all devices contains the essential info)

No, it was not. Not even a single bit of information from the deleted page appears in this page.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

Digging in wiki, it looks like Amigadave was cleaning up and you already found him there too.

After having read through the conversation here, I'd like to know more about maemo policies regarding the deletion of people's work on the wiki.

On the one side we have amigadave who is trying to work on cleaning articles. On the other we have Matan who is putting work into providing useful information.

Is there any article on policies for deletion? Is there any process for the deletion or restoration of a page as in this instance?

Amigadave has provided some guidelines on his view of what should be altered in the article in order to make it compliant, but without the article in place to alter we're not going to have much luck following these.
I think maybe the page should have instead been 'marked for improvement' or something, so that it could be altered.

If anyone, particularly someone from the council, could weigh in on this I'd appreciate it.