Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Why don't you just redirect it back to the phone after taking the call?
Never thought of that... how can I do it?

I did the jump from 2.0.1.11 to 2.0.4.13.
Unfortunately, I have a massive battery drain since then. One minute display on and surfung the web equals 1.5% of battery.
I don't see a problem with Lighthouse or AIDA64. It drops to 3...8% CPU. 3 cores are at sleep most if the time.

Any hints what might be wrong?

Cheers!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dlas.revo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Never thought of that... how can I do it?
After answering, take a look at your screen - the buttons are more than usual and one of them is switched on...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I don't know whether it uses noise cancellation but the voice quality has always been exellent in my setup. Only voice via BT headset is bad, it is absolutely unintelligible.

When I am listening to music via BT and a call comes, I need to reject the call, disconnect BT and then call back, it is that bad.
I know BT us not useable at all for phone calls. Music seems to sound fine on BT. Even without BT, phone call audio just not usable for me. Speaker phone is doing the same thing also. My end, it sounds great. It's always the other end having the issue.

My colleagues and clients are complaining too much. I am booting back to android for the time being for my daily use.

I love to use Sailfish OS, so I am anxiously awaiting for a device with good/high end specs (at least 5" size and 2/3GB RAM, etc) and fully functional on USA LTE, preferably T-Mobile. Who knows if that's ever going to happen and who know how long I will be interested. A cheap device with odd OS makes it looks like a cheap OS. We need a device that will make Sailfish OS elite.

The Following User Says Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
OnePlus X?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
OnePlus X?
Is it really usable and stable with Sailfish OS? How is the phone call audio with and without BT and speaker phone? I make a lot of calls on the road (I know, I shouldn't!) , so phone calls must be good for me and the caller.

Nexus 5 working great for everything else, but not quote good for the phone calls for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Phone calls are fine, good quality, BT works, including PBAP (with 2.0.4, there were problems in 2.0.3.x). The only issue I have is the home screen freezing, but that's a problem with all phones with 2.0.4. Stopping LPM minimizes that. BT is disabled after reboot, you need to manually start it (adaptation problem).

Now that the browser has newer engine it is much more usable and I don't miss the Android apps from Jolla One so much.

Camera works rather good, though sometimes after update it doesn't show the viewfinder for some reason - a restart fixes that. There is also a patch from kimmoli, that enables 4K for video, didn't use it yet.

Can't be used with multirom though.

Last edited by Bundyo; 2016-10-08 at 07:46.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Finished update of my daily driver partition today. I didn't had a single freeze with LPM enabled, and i use the Sneak Peek options often, because of the double tap to wake.

Isn't kimmolis 4k patch only for the OnePlus X?

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Yep

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Phone calls are fine, good quality, BT works, including PBAP
Thanks for the detailed reply Bundyo.

I am still stuck with Whatsapp, so I don't have much choice, yet. That is the only Android app I have to use. Now that I have used LTE on Nexus 5, it is hard to go back to 2G on my Jolla 1.

Sailfish 2.0.4 also seems very good. Once of the most important feature I was missing was native conference calls and it seems to work great now on Jolla 1.

Well, wait I guess for a good device to come out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid