Poll: Jolla or Tizen?
Poll Options
Jolla or Tizen?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Seems that the community going to back Jolla even if they release a useless phone... Will be intressting to read the comments after the announcment.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Seems that the community going to back Jolla even if they release a useless phone... Will be intressting to read the comments after the announcment.
i really doubt the community will back joola if they dont make something with a usability of maemo devices(and i mean actual maemo devices that are more like a pc and not just a basic smartphone like harmattan...)
what it actually seems is that the community wont back up s.h.i.t like tizen

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Jolla VS Tizen 1-0

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/...2013-20120823/

Tizen............................................. .....................................2.22%
Jolla............................................. ..................................... 70.67%
I don't know yet...need more information............................26.67%
Neither(prefer android,iOS,windows or some other OS......0.44%