Notices

Poll: Continue Development of ABOHS
Poll Options
Continue Development of ABOHS

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
[UPDATE] ABOHS Uploader

Maemo application for uploading your highscores

I started developing the ABOHS-Uploader. It's in a very early state, so don't expect anything to work. I'm open for any improvements for the GUI and any other peace of code.
On this weekend I will merge some code from my netbook so that some parts should work. For now the version I have online is only a GUI without any function. You can test the current development state at any time but if I were you I would only test the versions that I will publish in the tags folder of the repository because the trunk folder can do very bad stuff on your phone. So only use it if you now what you are doing.

Trac: http://xengi.ath.cx/trac/abohs-uploader
SVN: http://xengi.ath.cx/svn/abohs-uploader

Last edited by XenGi; 2011-04-15 at 07:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by azkay View Post
You dont. You trust people here are honest enough to not bother.
Thats the deal. The highscores file is a simple text file so I could easily upload some 99999 points but I hope that nobody will do so. It's no good behaviour and I hope that people who read this are a bit clever and don't do such dumb things.

Anyway if I see some scores that are definitly manipulated I will delete it. You can send me strange scores if you see some and I will check them.

Last edited by XenGi; 2011-04-15 at 07:07.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
how come some of the scores are showing as "0" on the list? for example 1-3 for me when it should be "104840"

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Just uploaded my score, 2nd on the list, didn't realise I did that well! Who is Leon, is that the OP?

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by travla View Post
Just uploaded my score, 2nd on the list, didn't realise I did that well! Who is Leon, is that the OP?
I'm Leon what do you mean with OP ?

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
OP = Original Poster ;-)

Well done on your score, looks like I've got some more work to do.

The Following User Says Thank You to travla For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mooglez View Post
how come some of the scores are showing as "0" on the list? for example 1-3 for me when it should be "104840"
0 points means that you haven't uploaded a score for that level. if your highscores file has a value for this level it will be overwritten by that number.
So if you have playxed some levels of levelpack 1 and 2 but never played levelpack 3 or 4 you have 0 points in all levels of levelpack 3 and 4.

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by XenGi View Post
0 points means that you haven't uploaded a score for that level. if your highscores file has a value for this level it will be overwritten by that number.
So if you have playxed some levels of levelpack 1 and 2 but never played levelpack 3 or 4 you have 0 points in all levels of levelpack 3 and 4.
It's strange, I have 3 stras on all levels but still I got 0 points at world 6 level 3, and same thing on world 11 level 6, something is wrong dude...

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I can help you with the css of the site if you like.
________
BustyBiGurl

Last edited by qwazix; 2011-08-21 at 10:50.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by travla View Post
I am actually pretty close to you :P But some levels are just impossible to get a high score on.

Originally Posted by Leon4 View Post
It's strange, I have 3 stras on all levels but still I got 0 points at world 6 level 3, and same thing on world 11 level 6, something is wrong dude...
Hmm, me and XeN do get points on that level.
http://xengi.ath.cx/abohs/scores-page.php?p=11&l=6&sp=1

Maybe reupload the file?

Last edited by Wreck; 2011-04-16 at 09:11.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox