Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by augustya View Post
So is the N9 ever gonna see the light of day ?
Dreams are made of this

And i think this thread will be a right good MeeGo bashing thread hahaha.

For WP7 to succeed it needs Nokia to build the hardware and that is exactly why the merger.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Dreams are made of this

And i think this thread will be a right good MeeGo bashing thread hahaha.

So be it they deserve it...Nokia in the last 2 year so has I feel taking a massive beating on their company reputition in being the Pioneers in Mobile Technology...The Samsung's The HTC's have left behind the Nokia's way...way behind...What a Pity Nokia ! I made a Huge mistake buying this compass Box called N900...Regret it very badly !

So be it they deserve it...Nokia in the last 2 year so has I feel taking a massive beating on tehir company reputition in being the Pioneers in Mobile Technology...The Samsung's The Htc's have left behind the Nokia's way...way behind...What a Pity Nokia ! I made a Huge mistake buying this compass Box called N900...Regret it very badly !
Do not regret in fact never have regrets because in life we always learn to appreciate even the bad times.

The N900 has brought out a lot of good and will pave the way for future devices i feel, nothing even gets close to this device so no need for regret but look to what will happen in the future because of it.

MeeGo is dead only as far as Nokia is concerned as they never have or will be a software company but it will most likely come to good from other company development not by individuals.

So is the N9 ever gonna see the light of day ?
My guess is no. At least not before any significat batch of WP7 models is out and selling enough...

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by lohner View Post
My guess is no. At least not before any significat batch of WP7 models is out and selling enough...
you guys obviously haven't been paying any attention to the 4000+ post thread about the n9 teaser video...

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
nokia is dying

Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
you guys obviously haven't been paying any attention to the 4000+ post thread about the n9 teaser video...
I will believe it once it's on sale...
And I blame the CEO (and his WP7 strategy) for every week of delay.

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
For WP7 to succeed it needs Nokia to build the hardware and that is exactly why the merger.
Nokia hardware without the software makes for an expensive paperweight... Looking at WP7, I will say... "Nokia hardware with WP7 makes for a very expensive paperweight..."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajack For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada blows, buysomethinelse, erics the idiot, goodbye nokia, nok+ms rox more, nokia's dead, oh so dead, so dead