Notices

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
For all those, who are using CacheMe4Harmattan or AGTL:
Geocaching.com changed their online maps. Because of that, our tools will not work any more. For more information, please see http://www.harbaum.org/till/cacheme/index.shtml.

As for CacheMe, I hope Till will be able to fix this without having to rewrite to much. Until then, CacheMe/CacheMe4Harmattan only function, if you use PocketQueries. Once Till publishes a new working version, I will backport it to Harmattan.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Hi all
I realize that it will take a bit longer, until I can build a new proper Harmattan version.
This is because Till had to change a lot of code to get it back working with the new geocaching.com website, On the other site I at the moment have other projects open as well.
Until I can publish a fully working and tested version, please give this version a try:
www.ruinelli.ch/cacheme4harmattan
I simply used the official cacheme version and built it for Harmattan. As far as I can see, it works, how ever the user action is not as great.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
goooood news caco3

thanks

I'll give it a shot asap !

There's a new AGTL version available at http://www.danielfett.de/privat,blog...aching-n9-n900
It fixes the downloading bug.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to webhamster For This Useful Post:
Hi,

If you are interested in my App BikeAtor I can try to compile it for the N9. You can have a look at http://www.bikeator.com . There are versions for different platforms there, so you can have a look at it.
All data is stored for offline usage.

Geocaching.com support will come soon.

Maybe I'll get an N9, but it could take some time.

New version of CachewMe4Harmattan available, see http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=17
and more...

AGTL needs a new icon, and I need your opinion to select it among four proposals:

Please Vote here!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webhamster For This Useful Post:
Till Harbaum was very friendly and provided me the source of his latest version 0.9.2. This version works with the new API of Groundspeak. I am working on an optimized port for Harmattan, but will need some weeks. Up to then, you can use the preliminary version which I provide on my website. It is fully working, but is rater difficult to be used.
and more...

Hi all

I am very happy to announce a new version of CacheMe for the N9. It took a long time to polish it, but finally it is here! Formerly known as CacheMe4Harmattan I now renamed it to simply CacheMe. For more information, please have a look at its official page: www.ruinelli.ch/cacheme.
Also it is now available in the OVI store: store.ovi.com/content/219788.
and more...

Hi!

Today I released a new AGTL version for the N9. It's not yet available in the OVI store, so please see my homepage for details.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to webhamster For This Useful Post: