Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
i also planning to buy another as they are dirt cheap here. im getting one for about 40$ but sim card doesnt work.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Well .... am really thrilled for this thread

I own 2 devices the MONSTER N900 which is by far best thing Nokia ever made and N9 which I love especially the swiping

but as far as am concerned ,.. N9 was causing me trouble recently even though i have purchased 4 months ago ... something for xsession/sysuid too many reboot .. have reflashed it full reflash 10 times and same problem when installing n9qtweak....

Mean while i had purchased N900 three years ago and almost 1 full reflash and 5 normal flash and till now thank GOD it is rocking well and didn't hang our cause any other troubles only with yappari it hangs a bit but with normal use nothing problem and am really happy with it and if am gonna have another device such as JOLLA will surely give away N9 and keep N900

even speakers are better than N9

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
just picked up one for less than $56 AUD

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Australia
I only have one but it is so problematic I'm starting to wonder if I should just revert back to my trusty ancient xpressmusic. xP

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Havent had an N900 for ages, still got all my files tho

this is the latest firmware I have
RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM
Is this the latest?

Tags
n900 anonymous, nokia n900