Notices

I'm not trying to be rude but this update is inappropriate some of the icons are yuck(prismic WM,speedy,OMP,nvid.,cointoss..etc) u didnt include the icons sid made?? I think i have to change them manually..

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by G.One View Post
I'm not trying to be rude but this update is inappropriate some of the icons are yuck(prismic WM,speedy,OMP,nvid.,cointoss..etc) u didnt include the icons sid made?? I think i have to change them manually..
sorry i didnt read through the page back before , like i said it mostly fix icon on 48 to be more like harmattanish , i will update or sidd since he is now maintenair also,
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

The Following User Says Thank You to cloud596 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
Here u go !
Thanks for the Tuner icon.
Forgot to say that the icon name should be pkg_tuner.png according to its *.desktop file:
Icon=pkg_tuner

[Harmattan-Icons-Pack-for-White-Themes]

@Cloud596 & @sidd211095

Hi,
I have tweaked some icons to work well with the Harmattan Theme (white), so can you upload this as another packages (i.e. Harmattan Icons Pack for White Themes), it would be very helpful for a lot of us here...

P.s. I have updated the attached icon-pack with your latest update, so future updates can be easily updated to this package also..

Note: All right reserved to the creator(s) of the icons, I dont take any credit, I have just increased the contrast of some icons to work well it white themes.

LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tks9hen3srzvksr

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Indore,India
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
[Harmattan-Icons-Pack-for-White-Themes]

@Cloud596 & @sidd211095

Hi,
I have tweaked some icons to work well with the Harmattan Theme (white), so can you upload this as another packages (i.e. Harmattan Icons Pack for White Themes), it would be very helpful for a lot of us here...

P.s. I have updated the attached icon-pack with your latest update, so future updates can be easily updated to this package also..

Note: All right reserved to the creator(s) of the icons, I dont take any credit, I have just increased the contrast of some icons to work well it white themes.

LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tks9hen3srzvksr
Hell yeah !!

The Fastest Transition.ini file is here !! Along with Smooth transitions !!

Plz help in expanding the harmattan icons pack !!

Can i has thanks ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidd211095 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
Hell yeah !!
Thanx a zillion

After the update I got my old, not harmattan style, icons for qalculette and conboy. I know theese icons are made, so if you could add theese in the next update it would be great

hi.
almost 100 thousand notes and html files in my file manager document and i really get confused between the html and note icons , can i change the png icons for the notes and html???

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
bit confused , am I need to change the media player icons , i had 2 candidate. which one do u prefer.
Why you use these icons por media player, if these icons in n9 are of Gallery app (photo)?

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
As flopswap icon was the only missed icon in the harmattan-icons-pack in my current software configuration, then I combined some existing icons to get a matching to the icon theme one: