Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Nice pic, but man, that is an awful picture-hosting site. Couldn't stop it pushing ads onto my browser. Maybe it'd be better to just append a copy of the picture directly into your post?

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Nice pic, but man, that is an awful picture-hosting site. Couldn't stop it pushing ads onto my browser. Maybe it'd be better to just append a copy of the picture directly into your post?
Done, but max allowed size is 620x620

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
I like the rainbow. Is that a good sign?

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
You could try zooming in and see if there is a pot of gold tablets at the end of the rainbow.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
True or false...I leave it up to you.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-wo...share=5bf4aa4e

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
To me it says that it won't be a flood that prevents me from getting a tablet. Which is good. But it doesn't address plagues of frogs or lack of money. Which is bad.

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
About to move to a new town and realised I have to change the delivery address, if it will be delivered. Can't stay in the same place long enough to get it. Does Jolla customer service back to work or they were all laid off in financial crisis?
When paying VAT (or other applicable taxes) you will be confirming delivery address, at least I did few months ago. Won't hurt to raise a ticket with their customer service, they might be able to respond in between replying to 420th email/request from the angry crowd, not guaranteed though

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
OnePlus is spaming my email constantly these days.

It seems that company also has financial problems cause it seems not that hard getting their device if someone wants it.

I will not buy it simply because same reason as Farphone. Both those companies seems not to get it: If you want crappy Android you select a bigger company.

Now if those *****s would realise this they should license SailfishOS if they want to sell more phones! How f.... hard is it for them to understand that?

Stupid *****s

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post

It seems that company also has financial problems cause it seems not that hard getting their device if someone wants it.

I will not buy it simply because same reason as Farphone. Both those companies seems not to get it: If you want crappy Android you select a bigger company.

Now if those *****s would realise this they should license SailfishOS if they want to sell more phones! How f.... hard is it for them to understand that?

Stupid *****s

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I totally had to unsubscribe a while back. When I was prepared to replace my OnePlus One, I couldn't order the OnePlus Two. Now, I could order one, but it's far too late.

Their invitation system totally sucks.

I'd argue you just want one that works well, is supported well... and so far that list doesn't always include the bigger companies. Especially Samsung who's getting sued for not giving updates reliably.

At this moment, Sailfish is a hard sell for anybody that's not in that scene already.

Stupid *****s
I genuinely love your posts.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund