Notices

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Any idea how I can get Billboard to display the Audiobook Reader selection that is playing?
You have to tell the authors of the Audiobook Reader to publish the currently-playing audiobook title (and possibly author, if that is important) via ContextKit. This can be done on a high level using Qt Mobility:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtmobility/publ-subs.html

The lower-level layer that's used (and can be used directly) is ContextKit:

http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/...providers.html

By the way, this is true for all other apps that want to display something in Billboard as well. Add support for ContextKit properties to the app, tell me how to get the app and the name of the ContextKit property, and I'll try to integrate support into Billboard.

The Following User Says Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
nicodonte, take a look at: /usr/share/fonts/nokia/Nokia Pure/Proportional/NokiaPureText_Rg.ttf

Anything what's in there will display properly if only you set Billboard to use Nokia Pure. You can copy those files to your PC and review/use them there.

Last edited by DarkSkies; 2012-08-13 at 10:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:
i'm using meecast 0.6 and applet 0.2 with billboard 1.0.5 and in lps only one of them it's shown, can't managed to show both of them

Any updates on the events-option?!

It would be nice, if recurrent events will show up on the screen, and the today-events being updated after initial boot.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
A little remark:

I'm using the HomeScreenSettings application and changed the network name. I added the network name to my screen thanks to your application, but now even if I'm in airplane mode, the new network name is displayed. Your application is not able to understand that I'm no more connected to the network. I guess it is because you are checking the network name and not if really the connection is done

If you could improve that !!

Thanks a lot anyway

the {events} show un-offset timezome +0 time instead of the corrected timezone time... example if my calendar have an event at 2.00pm (+8 timezone is my country setting) then the Billboard {events} show the time as 6.00am (which is correct time for +0 timezone)... not sure this is the Billboard issue or the root issue from N9 Meego itself... or Billboard can make it to add/deduct the timezone offset accordingly??

suggestion: is it possible to make the {events} to show selectable mulitple entrance? of coz I know this is limited by the space available by the oplogo, but at lease users have the option to reduce other items and increase the {events} items they wish.

bug: not sure just me or others also affected regarding the {event} not showing during initial setup, but somehow without any change the {events} just show up later (an unknow delay)... mine only show the {event} after >2 days of running.

Last edited by sklchan; 2012-09-08 at 18:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to sklchan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Support for Meecast data? Well done.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
How meecast description works. I enabled them in Billboard but nothing appears on my lockscreen ! Anyone have tried succesfully

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
How meecast description works. I enabled them in Billboard but nothing appears on my lockscreen ! Anyone have tried succesfully
Now go to meecast and disable showing in standby screen close meecast then open it again and enable...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
@thp: would it be possible to have tags for changing some text to e.g. italic/bold, and for color, e.g. something like:
{i}{full-date}{/i}
{red}{events}{/red}
or would it hit some limitation in LPM mode?

The Following User Says Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post: