Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
After several months of working on my maemo-org theme I will have new release to Extras Testing tomorrow. This version includes fixes for Pr 1.2 including the virtual keyboard. It also includes new icon set created by shazosbourne. New icons will be add as he updates his package and I plan on adding some based off his aswell. My goal is to do a custom icon for every application. I'm considering a new background set aswell I think it might be to much orange and might go with something grey. Any comments are welcome as always.

Screenshots.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-11-03 at 07:39.

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
you dont have to change it, but a good shade of blue with gray will look balanced and besides blue is a favourite color of so many people. Or you can give different color combination options. The idea of using grey on the top and bottom looks good looking forward to it.

Thanks for your continued efforts in making N900 look great.

Again you dont have to change anything, just a suggestion.

Last edited by anismistry; 2010-10-31 at 02:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anismistry For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
you dont have to change it, but a good shade of blue with gray will look balanced and besides blue is a favourite color of so many people. Or you can give different color combination options. The idea of using grey on the top and bottom looks good looking forward to it.

Thanks for your continued efforts in making N900 look great.

Again you dont have to change anything, just a suggestion.
Well this theme is based off of the Maemo.org Colors so blue wouldn't work. I have considered doing a blue version but never got around to it I might give it a go next week.

For any icon to match a program they have installed. Please shoot me the original icon or atleast the name of the software.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Looks nice judging by the pictures!

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
and where is the deb for this ?!

It is too similar to Digital Nature, would be nice in the next versions something more unique. afterall, it brings maemo.org name...

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Orange + halloween = awsum?

I'm trying this out.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by joelteixeira View Post
It is too similar to Digital Nature, would be nice in the next versions something more unique. afterall, it brings maemo.org name...
It's not actually. I've been using original before PR1.2 and it's much better then digital nature.

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 135 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Wish I was in Greece
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for taking this project up again. I love the colors on this theme. I installed 2.0-7 and found 2 bugs. 1st one is the alarm clock times and the 2nd one is the calendar widget where the date is not visible (screen shots attached). Thanks for your efforts nonetheless.
Attached Images

i installed this theme but the media player widget dont have icons for play buttons...