Notices

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by phutterman View Post
This appeared in my Mac directions post above, but is (I think) worth re-asking:

Is it normal/expected behavior that the N810 hard keyboard doesn't work when the program is in the mouse mode?
Yes. the current version of BlueMaemo only support the HW keyboard in the keyboard profile, I will add this feature in the new release.
Thanks for your suggestion.

The Following User Says Thank You to VDVsx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bay area, CA // Kampala, Uganda
Excellent, that's great to hear. Thanks for making such a cool program, and for being so responsive to the community!

this program runs almost perfectly. great user interface too. Works in Vista with Microsoft BT. The only thing i don't like is having to re-add the tablet every time i want to connect.

Any news regarding PS3 support?

If you need help, I'm here! It would be spectacular to be able to browse internet, chat on PS3 using N810

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by dcolak View Post
Any news regarding PS3 support?

If you need help, I'm here! It would be spectacular to be able to browse internet, chat on PS3 using N810
Same answer:

I'm full of university assignments . I only have some spare time to work in BlueMaemo in the beginning of February.

Best regards,

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Scotland
hey, just so you know, another person interested in getting the n810 working as a bluetooth keyboard for the ps3 bluemaemo is the most promising app i've seen for this so far! good luck with the assignments cheers!

hello

i'm not sure if anyone has actually paired their n810 with their ps3 before, but i just installed bluemaemo and thought i would try it out.

the two paired fine, and the direction buttons all work, the mouse works, and the enter key is the X button. the keyboard (vitrual and hardware ones) work fine as a keyboard, for example i was able to write a message to a friend.

the only buttons that could do with keys are the triangle one for extras menu, and the circle button to go back.

i just wondered how easy it would be to find the command for this (i tried the keyboard to see if other keys done something, but apparently not) and whether it would be easy enough to add it in.

thanks anyways, the keyboard is much more useful than using a controller

cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to astrogirl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
a quick google turned up this:

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=49416

ah, so the back key is circle then, cheers just triangle that's left then

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
i dont own a ps3 so i cant check, but that last post in the thread i linked to seems to indicate that one can change or check things in the ps3's keyboard settings.

Tags
bluemaemo, bluetooth, hid