... i'm sorry to say that i have now moved on from my beloved n900 to a samsung galaxy s2. I still have my n900 as backup but can honestly say i now prefer my new device.

this place has been a great help to me so i'd like to thank all devolopers for their hard work and people who have helped me through my 2 years of maemo madness

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kevstacey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Drama, Greece
Originally Posted by Kevstacey View Post
... i'm sorry to say that i have now moved on from my beloved n900 to a samsung galaxy s2. I still have my n900 as backup but can honestly say i now prefer my new device.

good luck with that

Originally Posted by Kevstacey View Post
this place has been a great help to me so i'd like to thank all devolopers for their hard work and people who have helped me through my 2 years of maemo madness
you are welcome

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Too bad we were not able to get gngeo working on your N900, despite all the effort. Not sure it's available on your new phone

thought you were ireally into it kev? know what you mean though, maemo has gone stale just like s60 did.

im just waiting for a badass android with a qwerty keyboard i purely use n900 as a browser atm.

Originally Posted by ade View Post
Too bad we were not able to get gngeo working on your N900, despite all the effort. Not sure it's available on your new phone
neither could i, it freezes when i click start? oh well.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Lol, I still have got your PM about Gangstar West Coast Hustle for NITDroid in my PMs which ws in the old days of glory.

I own an SGS2, wonderful pick, but my loyalty to the community forces me to stay. Good luck and have fun with your new toy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Helsinki
Well... wellcome back soon again... If you won't drop someone could rob.. (kidding... hope not)

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Rockenroller View Post
Well... wellcome back soon again... If you won't drop someone could rob.. (kidding... hope not)
Well then, bye Kevstacey and welcome Rockenroller It is you first post right?

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
N900 is dying Let's face the reality!!

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
not mine.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post: