Active Topics

Notices

Hi guys I've being working on this Lockscreen for a few weeks, inspired on "Laith's Sesation" I've made Cssu Theme,here is the screenshot and link for the containing file and fonts
http://www.mediafire.com/?9hz16t4xoki9hz9

Thanks Sakya for such an amazing app!!!
Enjoy
Attached Images

Last edited by B-RUNO; 2012-03-21 at 16:11.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to B-RUNO For This Useful Post:
No Problem But Please Make STAR TREK lockscreen in Landscape only because i like it only in Landscape.

Just throwing an idea out here... I feel like this wallpaper could make for a really cool touch-to-unlock lockscreen. I don't really have that much time to work on stuff, so this could just be an idea for someone.

http://n900wallpapers.com/wallpaper/tecid

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Manchester, UK
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me; I've just got an N900 from a friend having drowned my previous handset a week or two ago. I've had no problems with it at all until I started trying to configure QtLockscreen. I'm not exactly new to Linux, but I'm not particularly experienced either.

This thread has provided me with the wallpaper I want to use [1] and I like the layout of the default QtLockscreen and maenotify combined so I don't require any other changes to it.

I've tried both editing the .ini and copying/renaming the wallpaper to the default folder (using mv), but neither have worked, so I'm stuck with the wrong wallpaper right now.

So, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing/able to help me get this wallpaper onto my lockscreen?

[1] http://tajasel.org/stuff/loverainbow.jpg (I only need a landscape lockscreen)

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
If you have doublechecked that you got everything right (filenames, folders, .ini etc) you may need to downsize the image.

The right resolution is 800X480 and a preferably a .png file type

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:
So my plan is, since all I want to change about the default qtlockscreen config is the wallpaper, to mv the wallpaper to the location specified in the .ini, replacing the default one.

Tried this again just now, with a png file at the correct size, and this is what happened:

Code:
~ $ mv /home/user/MyDocs/.images/loverainbow.png /opt/qtlockscreen/default/backgroundL.png
mv: overwrite '/opt/qtlockscreen/default/backgroundL.png'? yes
mv: cannot remove '/opt/qtlockscreen/default/backgroundL.png': Permission denied
I assume this is related to my not doing it as root, but frankly, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing well enough to play about as root

This is an example:

Original .ini (the default one):

BackGroundImageL="/etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider.png"

You have to change it like this:

BackGroundImageL="/home/user/MyDocs/.images/loverainbow.png"

Greetings.

The Following User Says Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Hi Tajasel may I sugest you to use Filebox its easy to anyone to use, another thing that I think it worth to mention is after check your .ini file and pictures are on the right place dont forget to refresh qtlockscreen or killall qtlocklcreen tasks.

Last edited by B-RUNO; 2012-03-22 at 15:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to B-RUNO For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
This is an example:

Original .ini (the default one):

BackGroundImageL="/etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider.png"

You have to change it like this:

BackGroundImageL="/home/user/MyDocs/.images/loverainbow.png"

Greetings.
I have the same issue doing this as I did simply moving the image:

Code:
[ Error writing /home/user/.config/sakya/QtLockscreen.ini: Permission denied ]

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Originally Posted by B-RUNO View Post
Hi Tajasel may I sugest you to use Filebox its easy to anyone to use, another thing that I think it worth to mention is after check your .ini file and pictures are on the right place dont forget to refresh qtlockscreen or killall qtlocklcreen tasks.
I was just about to suggest the same and ad that you should also download Sakya's QtLockscreen Configuration from extras. everytime you make a change, choose and assign as new Lockscreen and you're set

The Following User Says Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share