Active Topics

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Waoo, i took a dvd video, when i tried to read it , omp crashed, and now it don't show the videos and show only some of my songs.
Did you have this too ?

edit: when i go to the videos section OMP just crash.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by dattadude View Post
No man,

Plz read my previous posts.

Has nyone flashed yet?
Yes, I've just tried this and the only feeds in the reader after a reflash are the two default ones (a couple of twitter feeds). The feed I'd added manually prior to the reflash was gone (as I'd expected).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Thank you so much MAG and rest of CSSU team for all your work, keep up the good spirit and close your eyes for the rant. I fully respect that you also have a life outside maemo-world and that it will always be first priority! Bits and bytes can always wait

Last edited by n900-dk; 2012-01-18 at 21:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to n900-dk For This Useful Post:
First of all Thanks MAG and whole CSSU Team for bringing this wonderful update. My sip accounts (two) not working after the update. I tried both with WiFi and 3G. Is that related to update. Anyone else experience the same issue?

I've just tested SIP call with latest CSSU, and it seems to work fine, so I can't confirm this - at least for me it works.

@MAG
Respecting, that You don't want to push this discussion further - just would like You to know that I've never depreciated Your contributions, whole thing was rather around informing (lack of) about Your absence. I know I'm the "bad guy" now - for speaking things, that others mostly keep on IRC or in mind.

Thanks for agreeing on solution to this, and, after all, it's happy day for CSSU, so *raises toast*

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-01-18 at 22:04.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 125 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
First of all Thanks MAG and whole CSSU Team for bringing this wonderful update. My sip accounts (two) not working after the update. I tried both with WiFi and 3G. Is that related to update. Anyone else experience the same issue?
there is a known bug where we still don't know the cause of in which case rtcom-voip-support gets removed with the upgrades
Code:
apt-get install rtcom-accounts-voip-support
and sip should be fine again

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to merlin1991 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Milano
HD Video Recording?? How to enable this? i can't find this settings in camera interface

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I've just tested SIP call with latest CSSU, and it seems to work fine, so I can't confirm this - at least for me it works.

@MAG
Respecting, that You don't want to push this discussion further - just would like You to know that I've never depreciated Your contributions, whole thing was rather around informing (lack of) about Your absence. I know I'm the "bad guy" now - for speaking things, that others mostly keep on IRC or in mind.

Thanks for agreeing on solution to this, and, after all, it's happy day for CSSU, so *raises toast*

/Estel
Just add a disclaimer to your posts that your opinion is just that and not a personal attack. Luckily you will avoid revengers posting totally out of topic in the threads you really enjoy taking part in and not only to troll, bad guy

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Au{R}oN View Post
HD Video Recording?? How to enable this? i can't find this settings in camera interface
On the usual place (resolution icon). You still need to install the HD codecs by yourself.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
After a second reboot sip works fine now.........

Tags
cssu testing