Originally Posted by Nik1 View Post
Any info on if it will be offered via Nokia Canada? Yes Nokia people live up here!
Is Amazon still limiting electronic sales to USA customers? In which case, some of us based in the US could perhaps offer our services to trans-ship the device.

Posts: 225 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ some where on earth
Do any one know if it comes with a case I mean remember the gray one the n800 came with, looks like something my grandmother keeps her reading glasses in, I know cell phones comes with a cases and the n810 isn’t but it’s a Nokia. And I must say it’s a really nice looking device what do we do till some after market company makes one will I have to buy another Nintendo DS case? A little cutting and Velcro ect…???

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 1,123 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Helsinki
The N810 comes with a lovely blueish grandmother reading glasses case, except it looks a bit like a sports utility / iPod sock at the same time.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
ragnar - any plans for a hard case/cover?

Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
ragnar - any plans for a hard case/cover?
Nope from Nokia, sorry. I don't miss a cover, personally, the device is very sturdy. I can't really scratch the screen, and you should see how carelessly I carry it.

I guess I would use the soft cover, if I would have it. It's useful at least to clean the screen with.

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
ragnar - are there some screenshots of various HW keyboard layouts? Germany is nearest country for me but I would prefer plain US qwerty, can I see layout for Geman (and UK) SKU somewhere?

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Originally Posted by fanoush View Post
ragnar - are there some screenshots of various HW keyboard layouts? Germany is nearest country for me but I would prefer plain US qwerty, can I see layout for Geman (and UK) SKU somewhere?
I'm afraid not. I have the layouts here, but they're not ... Obviously I cannot release internal material not designed for publication. Anyway, I'm sure some German reviewer will get the device very soon / the device will come to the market. German is moderately close to the Scandinavian keyboard picture posted here already. With ü and ß and things like that. UK/US layout can be seen from the press images.