Notices

Just got the idea after seeing a thread with a similar name but for e-mails i guess

Can that 2D game be ported to n900 ? it would be great to play this game again on n900 with all its levels and cheats

And i hope its open source too

EDIT : now i know its not, but so is jazz and i have it on my n900

Last edited by AgogData; 2011-05-20 at 22:01.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
Just got the idea after seeing a thread with a similar name but for e-mails i guess

Can that 2D game be ported to n900 ? it would be great to play this game again on n900 with all its levels and cheats

And i hope it open source too
A good start would be to check their website and see if the source is available. Or even a linux version? If not, contact the developer? If it's closed source/commercial then it's gonna be almost impossible to 'port'...

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I used to play this when I was little Great game, but it's not open source so you would have to rewrite the whole game like the OpenJazz.

Originally Posted by jedi View Post
A good start would be to check their website and see if the source is available. Or even a linux version? If not, contact the developer? If it's closed source/commercial then it's gonna be almost impossible to 'port'...
So, its you again with your sarcastic funny replies..i almost died laughing. you don't belong here, you belong with star trek or whatever your ship name is..your mission is accomplished here on earth...yaay

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
So, its you again with your sarcastic funny replies..i almost died laughing. you don't belong here, you belong with star trek or whatever your ship name is..your mission is accomplished here on earth...yaay
Jeez, I'm really sorry I forgot you had a 'thing' about me. But really, did I say something offensive? Why do you think I was being sarcastic?

Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
I used to play this when I was little Great game, but it's not open source so you would have to rewrite the whole game like the OpenJazz.
i was thinking about openjazz and maybe its the same idea

Tags
cujo dog, ritalin?