Notices

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by linuxovod View Post
Updated, PSM icon is always bright disregard of PSM state.
The tip turns green though, I'm no designer so I used it as it is from coderus's repo.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
The tip turns green though, I'm no designer so I used it as it is from coderus's repo.
Thank you for the answer, will try to fix an icon. Mohammad, do you have an idea why bluetooth-toggle doesn't work for me on both n950 and n9 (PR1.3)? If I try to install bluetooth-toggle I have red icon with bang saying that faulty plugin caused system-ui to crash. I had this problem with previous version and it still exists with 0.4.1, had to uninstall bluetooth-toggle again. Other toggles are ok.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Serbia
THANK U!

Added Samsung-like animations when showing toggles (configurable). ANY GUIDE HOW TO MAKE ANIMATION FROM BOTTOM or STATIC (NON ANIMATED) ???

Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
Hi MohammadAG,

- Is there a way to configure the order of toggle icons horizontally ?
- Is there a way to choose to keep the old icons with the bar under (I really like better the old one) ?

A++
Configuring the order is planned, with a GUI in the default Settings app.
Keeping the old icons is not possible right now, unless I add theming support, which I haven't started doing yet.

Originally Posted by linuxovod View Post
Thank you for the answer, will try to fix an icon. Mohammad, do you have an idea why bluetooth-toggle doesn't work for me on both n950 and n9 (PR1.3)? If I try to install bluetooth-toggle I have red icon with bang saying that faulty plugin caused system-ui to crash. I had this problem with previous version and it still exists with 0.4.1, had to uninstall bluetooth-toggle again. Other toggles are ok.
Thanks! No, I'm not sure why the bluetooth-toggle crashes for some of you, but I found that mce could turn on/off the bluetooth radio, so I'll switch to using that. (mce is not documented, I had to dig through a lot of stuff to make the NFC toggle, even though someone made a patch on github that I didn't notice with both a blanking toggle and Dual/2G/3G toggle, which will be in the next update).

Anyway, what happens if you exit safe mode?

Originally Posted by dex87 View Post
THANK U!

Added Samsung-like animations when showing toggles (configurable). ANY GUIDE HOW TO MAKE ANIMATION FROM BOTTOM or STATIC (NON ANIMATED) ???
No, the animation simply does a manual scroll from right to left, it's not configurable, but you can disable it by making a config file (in ~/.config/MohammadAG/mt-toggles.conf)

Code:
[main]
reset-position=false
This can be easily done with
Code:
echo -e "[main]\nreset-position=false" > .config/MohammadAG/mt-toggles.conf
Only do this as user, not root, otherwise nothing will happen. To apply the changes reboot, or killall sysuid (as user!)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
How to install 3g2g-toggle from repo?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

It'll be in the next update.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post

Anyway, what happens if you exit safe mode?
If I exit safe mode I see system-ui restart then safe mode again, only uninstall of bluetooth-toggle and phone reboot make other toggles work.

My mobile restarts sometimes and after that i can see 'safemode' in statusbar. Is that related with some toggles?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Hi Mohammad,

I'm a long term user of your toggles and really like them. Happy to see any update-even in quiet times...
Thanks for your great achievements in our beloved ecosystem until now. Hope you continue your work on sailfish once we have a device...

I saw you introduced a new repo on your website 'n9inceptedrepo'.
I come from three previous mt-toggles version on my n950 (not open mode) and my apt-get fails because of a missing public key of your repo.
I found the obviously correct key in the n9inceptedrepo directory.

But looking everywhere in the net with a hint how to import it.

Could you please help or give a hint?

Thanks in advance for every hint
asys3

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by asys3 View Post
Hi Mohammad,

I'm a long term user of your toggles and really like them. Happy to see any update-even in quiet times...
Thanks for your great achievements in our beloved ecosystem until now. Hope you continue your work on sailfish once we have a device...

I saw you introduced a new repo on your website 'n9inceptedrepo'.
I come from three previous mt-toggles version on my n950 (not open mode) and my apt-get fails because of a missing public key of your repo.
I found the obviously correct key in the n9inceptedrepo directory.

But looking everywhere in the net with a hint how to import it.

Could you please help or give a hint?

Thanks in advance for every hint
asys3
http://man.he.net/man8/apt-key

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, toggles