@saturn ccsu transition turner is in setting menu...is not possible to study how this application stay in setting?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I've asked for help if anyone can show me how to do a desktop file for a python app that resides in the settings menu but didn't get any reply.
All tests (i did like a month ago) failed miserably and resulted in frozen menu. Thus, no schedule at the moment.

Cheers to all
Grab the source of my CSSU Tuner and you'll find the control panel plugin's source which you can edit and compile to suit your needs. The control panel plugin must be a separate program which acts like launcher, PyQt (or Qt) can't be directly launched as control panel plugins.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Uploaded version 2.1-1 in extras-devel

In short, it brings a new UI with portrait support.

Changelog:
  • Major modification in the UI.
  • Added portrait/landscape support.
  • Removed exit condition if CSSU is not installed.

As usual, will wait before promoting it also to the testing repo for a couple of days.
In any case,please let me know if you find something wrong/misbehaving or/and more ideas for additions you'd like to see.
Attached Images

Last edited by Saturn; 2011-04-30 at 20:56.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Firstly id like to say hi to all as i have been on here every day day now for a year but have never registered. the work that people have put into bettering the n900 is unreal. i hope everyone who is capable continues the great work and keeps this phone by far the best still on the market.

im having a problem with app manager not finding any apps since installing cssu. everything else working fine.
i have also tried through fapm but still the same. has anyone else had this prob or anyone know a solution. it would be greatly appreatiated.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
I'd have to just add here that being a VERY avid blurless/desaturate user, now I tried just blurless and I'm starting to love it very much:

1. animations are EXTRA seamless (almost iOS like). most probably because the desktop doesn't have to switch saturation/blur and remains as it is throughout any animation.

2. you can actually see the background activities compared to desaturation where the last frame is frozen. To illustrate, If you're charging the phone (with the charging battery icon animating) and your vkb pops out, if you have desaturate on, the battery icon is froze to the last animation where it was. Whereas if you use JUST blurless, then you can still see the charging of the battery icon even with the vkb popping up.

IT'S DEFINITELY SMOOTHER THAN EVER BEFORE with just blurless!
Malaysian N900 user!!!

app manager now working again for me after 3 days. dunno wat prob was. keep up good work fellas

I was trying to install cssu update,But it stop every time i try to install it.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by shardul View Post
I was trying to install cssu update,But it stop every time i try to install it.
any error ?

Originally Posted by eefo View Post
any error ?
No, It doesn't show any error

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Uploaded version 2.3-1 in extras-devel

In short, it's the first attempt to organise the options in groups.

Changelog:
  • Removed some redundant information messages.
  • Cleanup of the code.
  • UI beatifications - organised options in groups.

As usual, will wait before promoting it also to the testing repo for a couple of days.
In any case,please let me know if you find something wrong/misbehaving or/and more ideas for additions you'd like to see.

In the specific case, I'm interested on ideas on the descriptions and the groups.

Some screenshots below:
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post: