Has anyone taken part in the 770 phone interview?

Just wondering it was a multiple choice thing, or more free form and if you got anything out of it?

Cheers ... Grant.

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
I didn't hear about this. What was it?

In the bottom of my 770 box was a request for a phone interview to ask some basic questions about 'Your opinions and user experience on the Nokia 770 tablet'... The interviews are available in English of Finnish ...

Well, I emailed the interview request address and received a reply with the following questions:

Please review the following questions and either answer via email, or let me know when the most convenient time for me to call is.

- Where did you find out about the Nokia 770 in the first place?

- What are your comments on the sales package content and start-up of the device?

- What are your positive experiences using the Nokia 770?

- What do you use your Nokia 770 for?

- What applications would you like to see running on the 770?

- Do you use your Nokia 770 at home, on the go or both?

- What should be improved in the Nokia 770?

- Do you have any comments on Nokia 770 customer service (ordering, receiving, returning, product related support)?
I got a call from a chap in Findland - with a South African accent - the next day and we had a chat about my email. It's nice to see they are interested in feedback booth good and bad.

Cheers ... Grant.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gwaant For This Useful Post: