I want it tomorrow!

I think they usually say 5 working days but its probably gonna be 1 day. they are just covering themselves from any customer that will whine "where the f is my phone, you said 1 day its been 2 days" if its delivered late.

btw i know this is my second post but I have been following this thread for a number of weeks now.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
I want it tomorrow!

I think they usually say 5 working days but its probably gonna be 1 day. they are just covering themselves from any customer that will whine "where the f is my phone, you said 1 day its been 2 days" if its delivered late.

btw i know this is my second post but I have been following this thread for a number of weeks now.
Welcome aborad, most of us did a similar thing - i was following most of september and only joined in november

Goo dluck with your delivery for tomorrow - i work 5 minutes from my house so i'm expecting a phone call saying a phone like box has appeared!

Unfortunatley i did all my xmas shopping last week - so i've had about 15 boxes delivered in the last 2 days!! - lots of false alerts!

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Munich, Germany
Has anyone here had confirmation on a PAYG?

I ordered back on the 18th Sep. but my order is still sitting in 'New (Other)' state

Last edited by Withnail; 2009-12-03 at 13:21.

looks like the people who have order their nokia n900 on contract have had the order status changed to ready for dispacth, however i bought the phone on a sim free deal, and my order status says new (other). does any1 else have the same order status as me?
my order was placed on the 3rd nov.

Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
Has anyone here had confirmation on a PAYG?

I ordered back on the 18th Sep. but my order is still sitting in 'New (Other)' state
I ordered sim free and also have "New (Other)"... don't despair as MPD have said to me that there is no pending state for sim free as the pending bit is linked to the credit check for a contract. It seems that us handset only guys don't get anything till it leaves the doors and they take the money from our account.

NB. I must stress that this does mean taking MPD's customre service guys at their word... but they wouldn't lie to us now, would they?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moley For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by jakerin View Post
looks like the people who have order their nokia n900 on contract have had the order status changed to ready for dispacth, however i bought the phone on a sim free deal, and my order status says new (other). does any1 else have the same order status as me?
my order was placed on the 3rd nov.
No there are still a few of us on contract who ordered early on who's status still hasn't changed form pending

Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
No there are still a few of us on contract who ordered early on who's status still hasn't changed form pending

i can only assume there may be a problem with the contract or pac code thats all

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London UK
MPD Orders - when they ship your phone the status shold change to complete.

And you should get an email saying phone has been dispatched with a final invoice.

At least thats what happened on an N97 I ordered for the other half last week.

If you get the "complete" status by 3.30pm then your phone will be with you tomorrow, else its the waiting game.......................

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Singh013 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Singh013 View Post
MPD Orders - when they ship your phone the status shold change to complete.

And you should get an email saying phone has been dispatched with a final invoice.

At least thats what happened on an N97 I ordered for the other half last week.

If you get the "complete" status by 3.30pm then your phone will be with you tomorrow, else its the waiting game.......................
Thanks for the info. Roll on 3.31pm!

/prays that it is complete by 3:30pm