Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
I have NOT looked at it yet, I suspect it is due to a file name change which the script would NOT be able to locate. I did upgrade to community SSU, on my N800, it works but the menu is all gone, ..., dont have time to play with it, I just recopy the old OS back, no sweat. That is the whole idea about full backup, right?

bun
Yep Backup is a GOOD Thing!

I did finally get pb /pbeasy cloning between MMCs working...after I wrapped my brain around booting into flash(stock OS) and cloning from there.

Not as slick as this method, but it works.

Sno

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
I have NOT tried pb /pbeasy. I heard all the good things about it. I may also use pb /pbeasy if I do not have this clone.sh. I always want to see things cranking..., it is fun.

A little bit aside, I felt more like a community in era N8x0; with the new N900, it somehow aliented alot old folks ... anyway, nothing to do with cloning, love to see you around,

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-07-05 at 01:59.

Tags
clone, sd-to-sd