Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
This week's Best Buy b&m ad has the Case Logic PHDC1 hard drive case on sale for 50% off.

It is available in black, blue and red.

Here is the link on BestBuy.com:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....egories&ks=960

I have used this case for traveling - it is protective and worth 10 bucks. The N800 slides underneath an elastic strap on the bottom part of the case and fits perfectly. The upper part of the case has a mesh pocket I use to hold earphones and another SD card. The closed case is roughly twice the thickness of the N800.

I bought mine at Staples for a few dollars more, but I do not believe they are still carrying this item.

Here it is on the Case Logic website:
http://www.caselogic.com/compact_por...?modelid=80400

Note the 25 year warranty!

CG

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cueguy2000 For This Useful Post:
Sweet! I'll remember this when I start looking for a case! (sometime the week after next)

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
Sorry, should have mentioned - The circular states this sale is from February 10 through the 16th.

The Following User Says Thank You to cueguy2000 For This Useful Post:
If you have the Igo Ultraslim BT keyboard, it fits perfectly along with the N800.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Good find!
Looks like it'll fit my N810 & kb just fine!
/edit - heck, bought 3 for $25.47, I've also got some portable hard drives.
PLEASE use the Wiki

Last edited by gemniii42; 2008-02-11 at 02:27.

Originally Posted by cueguy2000 View Post
This week's Best Buy b&m ad has the Case Logic PHDC1 hard drive case on sale for 50% off.

It is available in black, blue and red.

Here is the link on BestBuy.com:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....egories&ks=960

I have used this case for traveling - it is protective and worth 10 bucks. The N800 slides underneath an elastic strap on the bottom part of the case and fits perfectly. The upper part of the case has a mesh pocket I use to hold earphones and another SD card. The closed case is roughly twice the thickness of the N800.

I bought mine at Staples for a few dollars more, but I do not believe they are still carrying this item.

Here it is on the Case Logic website:
http://www.caselogic.com/compact_por...?modelid=80400

Note the 25 year warranty!

CG
Thanks for this! I stopped by BB last night and picked one up for $10. Fits my n800 nicely and doesn't cost an arm & a leg!

I grabbed one last night as well. Thanks!

That's a nice find. ITers should also consider the after market cases made for devices like the Nintendo DS and the Sony Play Station. These are available (in the US) at Walmart, Target, Dollar General, etc for $5 or $6. I have a few and carry my N800, power supply and various accessories in one and I use the others for my other geeky gadgets.

awesome...
a friend who goes to USA you say to me to buy it
In El Salvador not sell anything at all

Originally Posted by superstar View Post
If you have the Igo Ultraslim BT keyboard, it fits perfectly along with the N800.
Holy cow! I feel stupid. I've been waiting for an affordable BT keyboard for a loooong time, but never saw this! Before I pick this up, any other suggestion for sub-$40 BT keyboards?