Active Topics

Hi guys. Just another general question to make some of you share your story more.

Mine is that. I really don't use the stylus a lot. but one day I lost it and my n900 feels so incomplete without it. But after 3 days I found and I will never lose it again.

good question. i nearly always use it. you can always buy replacement ones if it gets lost i assume..

I used to use it a lot. Makes desktop editing and Easy Debian easier to work with.

Sadly, I can't carry the stylus in the device anymore. It seems like the mechanism that keeps the stylus sitting in place is now preventing the stylus from going in.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
I use it all the time. I rarely use my fingers. I always hated the smearing fingers on my previous capacitive touch phones.
Plus I am a 2m guy with appropriately sized hands and stylus is a lot more precise than my big fingers.

You can get replacement stylus pack on ebay for like 2€ with 3 styluses in it.

The Following User Says Thank You to casketizer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
I use it all the time, it's better than my fingers and I can't get it replaced so I have to be very careful, and please don't say go buy it only because not everyone has a credit card available or is able to get things delivered to them because live in Trnidad and Tobago

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Not sure if ebay is able to ships such item here on my country (Philippines) but anyway thanks for the advice.

I have this weird habit when im using the stylus. I uncounciously end up biting the damn thing sometime which Im pretty sure is unhealthy. hope you guys don't does it. =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Garcel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Originally Posted by Garcel View Post
Not sure if ebay is able to ships such item here on my country (Philippines) but anyway thanks for the advice.

I have this weird habit when im using the stylus. I uncounciously end up biting the damn thing sometime which Im pretty sure is unhealthy. hope you guys don't does it. =)
I suck mines a lot

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

The Following User Says Thank You to RenaldoTT For This Useful Post:
I remember loosing my stylus and feeling like a total douche for nearly a month until finding it back.....Then I had a party :3

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SavageD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I use the stylus for Xjournal. It's easier than bringing a notepad during a townhall session or meeting. I can reconsile the scribbles afterwards.

I also use the stylus for Mypaint.

Sometimes, just to move shortcuts or widgets that require (more) precise movements.

Overall, yes, I do use the stylus rather often, and would be at a loss without it.

Edit: Not forgetting to play Angry Birds and Airport.

Last edited by Joseph.skb; 2011-03-04 at 01:09.

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Angry Birds without a stylus is just awful! I played it on my partner's HTC and it just was nowhere near as good having to use my drunken, oafish, sausage fingers to launch them.

And invariably, disgusting though it may be, the stylus ends up in my mouth. Perhaps it adds an air of sophistication? Or perhaps I just look like Razor Ramon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hootenholler For This Useful Post:

Tags
head broken, i need drugs