Closed Thread
Hi,
I ot my n810 2 weeks ago , and since that am triyng to figure out a way to install a secure messaging on it with a friend , but i have lot of problems.
--First of all i don t know if i should use Java with the jalimo project because it s easier to have libraries , i tried but i couldn t connect my phone using ssh on windows i download the flasher-3.0 but when i run
sudo ./flasher-3.0 -k diablo_kernel_usbnet_patch_windows_v0.4/zImage -f -R
here is the answer even if when i connect the device
Suitable USB device not found, waiting
it didn t detect it.
--and i tried to use c++ but it was really difficult for me to use this scratchbox i coudnt understand the concept and i got lot of errors and i don t know where to put the libraries for the crypto functions and all these stuff 'am not really good in programming'.

Could someone give me some advices and some solutions for these problems.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 643 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Seattle (or thereabouts)
Here's some advice:
1) Choose one section and post in it. Don't post the same thing 5 times in 4 different sections.
2) Use punctuation so people can tell where one sentence ends and the next one begins.
3) Try to explain your questions and/or problems as clearly as possible. If people don't understand the problem, how will they be able to help you.

I think if you follow this advice you'll get a much better response. Welcome to the forum.

-John

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Hi nnawfal, as Johnx says there is no need to post the same questions several times in different forums. We have deleted all the duplicated threads and I'm closing this one also since it contains a bunch of unrelated and barely understandable questions.

You are invited to open new threads, each one about a defined topic and the questions you might have about it. Please READ THIS before posting a new thread.

Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread