Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
So today i finally got myself a nokia n9 and i already have the/a first problem. I noticed it had PR 1.0 installed and i wanted to upgrade it to 1.1 but couldn't do it via Nokia Software updater because it said there's no updates available.

So then i tried it with Nokia flasher, i followed all the steps from this thread and got error code 10, security failure, downgrade disallowed. Is there any way to flash it? My software version is: 10.2011.34-1.313.01_PR_313

Ty!

Last edited by olympus; 2011-12-02 at 16:52.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Slovenia
Hi!

Got the same problem, must be the Slovenian firmware... Been tired of waiting for an update, decided to flash. I've tried several images (from Nokia sever and from external server), always the same error. Allso tried via terminal, got error 404... Is there any way around it, or must we wait for Nokia to decide to finally roll out the update to the sunny side of alps.

Thanks, cheers

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Looks like you must wait.

I have the same problem ! Is there any possibilities to downgrade to the default version of the firmware ? I can't use my phone any more and I need it a lot

Originally Posted by macesn View Post
Hi!

Got the same problem, must be the Slovenian firmware... Been tired of waiting for an update, decided to flash. I've tried several images (from Nokia sever and from external server), always the same error. Allso tried via terminal, got error 404... Is there any way around it, or must we wait for Nokia to decide to finally roll out the update to the sunny side of alps.

Thanks, cheers
Yep. This is the problem:

059L689: N9 RM-696 Mobitel telekomunikacijske storitve SI 16GB Black
059L8W8: N9 RM-696 Mobitel telekomunikacijske storitve SI 16GB Cyan

I mailed Mobitel and they replied that the new version can be installed by a Nokia service guy. [novo verzijo vam lahko naloži serviser telefonov Nokia]

I think they maybe don't know what they are talking about, it's a silly solution

Is there any possibilities to downgrade to the default version of the firmware ?
Bump !

I'm stuck on this error code 10 and i don't find anywhere how to restore my phone

Originally Posted by frozen0991 View Post
Bump !

I'm stuck on this error code 10 and i don't find anywhere how to restore my phone
You could try this from the Change n9 product code? thread, i don't have the balls to try it yet. Please report how did it go if you do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to olympus For This Useful Post:
It worked like a charm Thanks !

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Slovenia
Hi!

Mobitel confirmed that N9 will get the uptate in this month. So you can either flash it or wait...

Cheers

Last edited by macesn; 2011-12-10 at 14:05.

By mistake I flashed my N9 with PR1.1.1 wich is for asia , is there any chance to reflash it with PR1.1 for europe ?