Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
I uploaded ALL PSD-templates I found which I've drew in the past. The big package can be found here:
http://db.tt/3iE66lR (thanks percy for mirror)

Hopefully those will encourage new Themers to start developing new themes for N900. I didn't go throught the files and checking if they are most up-to-date ones since I recently had a HDD failure and haven't got time to re-organise my work so I just put everything I could find in one package.

Happy themming everyone and maybe see 'ya guys again when / if decent Meego device is out.

Cheers,
d-iivil

Edit: licence for the graphics is simple: use them how you like, edit, share, whatever, but DON'T make business with those (asking donations is fine, but don't sell them in anyway or I'll get mad and I have to kill you and your family).

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Last edited by d-iivil; 2011-06-21 at 20:49.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
And to add... I'll post another package when I find the external HDD where I have stored the older theme-templates such as iivilsteel-themes etc. Hopefully I'll find them somewhere :P

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
Thanks for the files just downloaded them. What about theme customizer is someone going to take that over or are you going to still update it?

Is there an older version that will allow a user to change icon size? I ask because I believe I read the latest cssu, this was fixed.

Originally Posted by Mike Fila View Post
Thanks for the files just downloaded them. What about theme customizer is someone going to take that over or are you going to still update it?

Is there an older version that will allow a user to change icon size? I ask because I believe I read the latest cssu, this was fixed.
Theme Customizer, CSSU Tuner etc are open sourced, so anyone can grab the source from repos and publish patched version which suits their needs

I'm gonna keep my eye on the CSSU topic and update Theme Customizer once the resizing becomes supported feature in CSSU

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philly
I think the latest build of CSSU already supports resizing app shortcut and removing app shortcut background because I am able to do this with Theme Customizer version 0.9-65 (the one in extras). Both of these options are disabled in the version in devel.

Originally Posted by zerone View Post
I think the latest build of CSSU already supports resizing app shortcut and removing app shortcut background because I am able to do this with Theme Customizer version 0.9-65 (the one in extras). Both of these options are disabled in the version in devel.
I uninstalled theme customizer and installed the version in extra-testing and it does allow me to change the size. My web os game manager icons dissipated from the desktop though, that is the actual games icons not web os.

I would like to make a theme but I have no idea how to export the contents of the template file. What I got from reading other threads that this can only be done on debian, which I dont have or with madde which I cant get to run on windows at all.

Is there any way that this can be done locally on the n900? Any direction would be appreciated.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
you did so much for use d-iivil, we are going to miss you arround here, theme customizer was one hell of an idea, and all the themes you made are state of art, and now i hope we get a lots of new themes with the theme templates you just posted, and i'll be waiting for that cutetube-look-a-like theme ..........
cheers mate ....... (and btw yo do know about the sensation's death grip right ? just trying to convince u to stay here )

I had to remove the zip from my dropbox since it was full. If anyone who already downloaded could upload it to some other host I'd appreciate it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
I had to remove the zip from my dropbox since it was full. If anyone who already downloaded could upload it to some other host I'd appreciate it
Link removed as the file is no longer hosted in my dropbox.

Last edited by percy; 2012-01-27 at 13:29. Reason: Changed link to dropbox.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to percy For This Useful Post: