Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Kaacz View Post
** Date in Clock region **

I was modify file Clock.qml - I was make smaller Time and put Date to this region. Visible on Lock Screen and in case quick-right-side look from apps.
Now I need learn "how to make patch-rpm for patchmanager".

file and screnshots

PS: dynamic date swapped with operator name is not removed - it is in file Lockscreen.qml.
FINALLY!
Just what I needed!

Last edited by HtheB; 2014-07-04 at 19:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
Is there a list of all patches avayable? Are all on Warehouse or are there some in other places?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Kaacz View Post
** Date in Clock region **

I was modify file Clock.qml - I was make smaller Time and put Date to this region. Visible on Lock Screen and in case quick-right-side look from apps.
Now I need learn "how to make patch-rpm for patchmanager".

file and screnshots

PS: dynamic date swapped with operator name is not removed - it is in file Lockscreen.qml.
Where you put your file ?
I tried to put it to /usr/share/jolla-clock/pages/main instead of orig. file, but no effect at all, not after lipstick restart and not after reboot I use 24h clock.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Where you put your file ?
I tried to put it to /usr/share/jolla-clock/pages/main instead of orig. file, but no effect at all, not after lipstick restart and not after reboot I use 24h clock.
The correct location:
/usr/share/lipstick-jolla-home-qt5/qml
Rename the downloaded file to Clock.qml and overwrite the old file.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kake41 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by TemeV View Post
You should be able to add anything from the settings. Just long press and "add to favorites"
I've found a bug in "Sailfishos patches (advanced)"

When I long press an icon and select "Remove from favorites" nothing happens so this menu entry should be removed.

It would not be a good idea to make it possible to remove favorites directly from the eventview because people could remove it by a mistake when they want to disable something in a hurry.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
I was make some improvements and patched Lockscreen.qml for disable dynamic Date for use together with "Date in Clock".

Files for patchmanager are created also. Because I am not have work-experience with github, will by good to add this directory to github with other adv- patches. Before I learn "Github things".

@Sfiet_Konstantin: Is possible add it to github a release sailfishos-patches-advanced with this patch?

Edit: new screenshots added

Edit2: patch for update 1.8 added.

For some languages witch rich/long weekday/month names ( eg. Suomi ) i want change date format to month in number only .. stay tuned ..

Last edited by Kaacz; 2014-07-15 at 12:40.

Can we have wifi ssid on lock screen as well ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tvicol For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by igor_b View Post
i think having a calendar feed showing events for current day on lockscreen (above clock) would be really usefull. or maybe just a text block showing some other info.

can someone give me few hints on how would i implement that. i tried editing /usr/share/lipstick-jolla-home-qt5/qml/Lockscreen.qml but i can't put anything on lockscreen. i tried simple things for testing like adding another clock above current or adding just a text element above clock but nothing changes after restarting homescreen from patchmanager (except on one occasion where i managed to break the whole thing ).
That would be great! Some people want it on feed screen for sure but that seems to be to hard at this point as far as I have understand.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
after new update 1.0.8.19

Better video control - WORK
5x6 launcher - WORK
Control center in ambience - Fail to Install
Control center in event view - WORK
Force 2x2 multitask grid - Installed but overlay App-Launcher if 7+ Appsare open
Force 3x3 multirask grid - Work, but 9+ apps will not show
Swipe feedback - Fai to Install
Title visible in edit mode - Fail to Install
Besser Call-Log - Installed but not work
Disable volumen waring - WORK
Vibrate when connected - WORK
Volumen slider fix for control center - Installed but not work (ambience)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os