Active Topics

Notices

Thank you man

"live today like you were going to die tomorrow, plan for tomorrow like you we going to live for ever.."

thank you so muchhhh i really appreciate it...

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Have you set the App shortcut max size to 96? Maybe someone what it to be larger.. So maybe change it to 256 or something? Same goes for the bookmarks..

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Have you set the App shortcut max size to 96? Maybe someone what it to be larger.. So maybe change it to 256 or something? Same goes for the bookmarks..
Since the images included with theme are 96x96 pixels (shortcuts) it would produce bad quality if they are scaled upwards. Same goes to bookmarks.

I will make some tests on where the limit goes when icons starts to look ugly and maybe then make it possible to make shortcuts and bookmarks larger than default value is.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
wow you're really fast.
a workaholic
thanks for that app i will try it today.

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

@D-Iivil - please note that there are some problems with down loading - "The requested URL /extras-d...er_0.5_all.deb was not found on this server". Also not found in extra-devel.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
i cant find theme-customizer in fapman or ham
and the link from post1 gives not found page

Great. Any chance of this one day including a contacts shortcut resizer? I have been asking for this for ages but seems no one has been able to work out how to do this or no one in the know is interested in doing it.

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Since the images included with theme are 96x96 pixels (shortcuts) it would produce bad quality if they are scaled upwards. Same goes to bookmarks.

I will make some tests on where the limit goes when icons starts to look ugly and maybe then make it possible to make shortcuts and bookmarks larger than default value is.
Yeah, that is true. But when i did this in my script before it didn't looked not that bad. It was just the background.. but i guess you could always put the numbers in manually to make that change

edit: ohh.. i was just able to put two digits there..

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2010-09-26 at 12:05.

Originally Posted by avim View Post
@D-Iivil - please note that there are some problems with down loading - "The requested URL /extras-d...er_0.5_all.deb was not found on this server". Also not found in extra-devel.
Originally Posted by leetut View Post
i cant find theme-customizer in fapman or ham and the link from post1 gives not found page
Update your catalogues.. i installed it through fapman without problems.