Notices

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
could get it working for now, but knowing nokia they might go and change the format
I doubt that, think they're too lazy to go change this, they've been pretty consistant

The Following User Says Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
I doubt that, think they're too lazy to go change this, they've been pretty consistant
Lol very true - have added it to the ToDo list

Will probably add it all to a ListWidget to save some memory and loading time, using a load of labels at the moment :|

By the sounds of it, although very slow, it is working for people?!

V0.5.0-2 - correct verion numbers in Auto-builder Queue at the moment.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
installed from the extra dev also can select it from progams. it does its vanishing trick but never appears again. PR 1.1.1 changed theme bach to normal but stilldoes not appear.

The Following User Says Thank You to bierlaagh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bierlaagh View Post
installed from the extra dev also can select it from progams. it does its vanishing trick but never appears again. PR 1.1.1 changed theme bach to normal but stilldoes not appear.

oooooOOoo - random! ..... i know v 5 has a slightly longer (3/4 seconds) vanishing act....

Just upgrading to the latest version and testing again. (i'm on 1.1.1 too) - global generic version.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Ok, well V 0.5.0-2 - the dissapearing act is a little quicker - but definitely re-loads

bier, can you please try a reboot?

Also, need a mod to change the title pretty please - mis-spelt Announce! - doh!!
right, time to head out for dinner i feel! -

This looks like an interesting application.
The image has a field 'GPS Position' -- does it activate the GPS for that? Because I never ever activate it.. I prefer to keep it off at all times (save trouble and battery), as I use an external BT for my GPS needs.

The Following User Says Thank You to TA-t3 For This Useful Post:
Yup activates it and then switches it off, takes about 4 seconds......

Interesting little project roughly along the same lines as Conky although it looks like you are making it to be more interactive.

The Following User Says Thank You to nexus_7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nexus_7 View Post
Interesting little project roughly along the same lines as Conky although it looks like you are making it to be more interactive.
hehe yeah, bit more varied - conky is very good at what it does, healthcheck should also basic tests to prove the N900 has all it's bits working - as well as running some basic commands to free up space

Just building a new version at the moment

Tags
check, faulty, front camera, gps, hardware, healthcheck, test