Notices

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Finland
I've deleted the old, installed the new, deleted the .db, restarted, rebooted and started over. I deleted all the chats (expept a group i belong to, since it won't let me delete it for what ever reason) and the only thing i haven't done is delete my userdata from the accounts part.
It connects, and my friends get my messages, but i can't recieve any messages and all messages i've sent appear as red clock/dot even though they've been recieved by my friends.

I've read about a milloin post here looking for an answer, and i've reinstalled and rebooted and deleter stuff almost as many times...but i can't get it to work.

I also am just a bit of a dumb blonde and seem to have reached my phone hacking limits

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by Bcn View Post
I've deleted the old, installed the new, deleted the .db, restarted, rebooted and started over. I deleted all the chats (expept a group i belong to, since it won't let me delete it for what ever reason) and the only thing i haven't done is delete my userdata from the accounts part.
It connects, and my friends get my messages, but i can't recieve any messages and all messages i've sent appear as red clock/dot even though they've been recieved by my friends.

I've read about a milloin post here looking for an answer, and i've reinstalled and rebooted and deleter stuff almost as many times...but i can't get it to work.

I also am just a bit of a dumb blonde and seem to have reached my phone hacking limits

Same problem goes for me ...

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by nessuno0986 View Post
Hello guys i read all the tread but i dont find the correct answer for my problem. .. It work good but after shut down wazzapp cant connect to the server ( connecting status all night long.) .
You realy read all the thread? If you read the last 10 pages you will notice that this connection error was caused by a WhatsApp update.

Download the latest .deb! Do not forget to remove the old wazzap and it's data - You can find How to's at the last 20 pages...

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Here's the new deb:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb

Say thanks to Bojan and Vadim Kotov (whoever hi is)

Last edited by willi6868; 2012-08-30 at 09:22.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Fornaci di Barga ITALY
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
You realy read all the thread? If you read the last 10 pages you will notice that this connection error was caused by a WhatsApp update.

Download the latest .deb! Do not forget to remove the old wazzap and it's data - You can find How to's at the last 20 pages...
thank you very much! i dont speak and read very well english so i have understand that the update is only for dev..... my bad sorry!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
rather the last 20 pages

i can't download N9 Qtweak
And I Can't Update wazapp
Plz Help

Originally Posted by spice View Post
i just updated to 0.2.6.50, the problem is it crashes every time i open it.
For my one, it closes itself!!!

Originally Posted by maxdroid View Post
uninstall your older version of wazapp, remove it.
Delete .db file, in home/user/wazapp folder (get the app filebox from store if you don't know how to delete in terminal/console)
Search thread latest .deb file - download it in your phone - click on it and install.
You need to have the option enabled to install program from other source in your phone settings.

If you need more info search thread, it's all there.
THANKS, but I finally found an easy way to do it, now I got the update. THANKS by the way^^. I searched for Cepi's thread for the latest wazapp, then open the .deb and install wazapp ^^.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
People please stop SPAMMING about connection issues and that Wazapp closes itself read the previous pages damn.......

I will write once more how ti fix these issues.
Do this when wazapp closes it self: Disable all your network connections and then start Wazapp up (i think you have to many chats, i had the same issue) with all network connection disabled you will have more time to delete some chats before Wazapp closes. After deleting some chats start it up again and it should work.

Or just delete the .deb file and reinstall it!

Connection issue Wazapp keeps connecting.
Do this: Sync all your contacts after a few sec you will get a message Wazapp does not react do you want to close it yes or no, press no it will finish syncing then restart Wazapp and it will work again!

I hope this is clear so there is no excuse anymore to spam here about these issues over and over again.

Last edited by sigpro; 2012-08-30 at 11:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yves083 View Post
I also have this issue after doing a fresh install of latest build. Anyone know how to get around it?
DOWNLOAD bluestacks, install whatsapp, then register your mobile phone with it, then you will receive the registration code....then you can use wazapp on your phone, mate ^^.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp