Notices

By the way, is there a way to put everything in silent mode? I tried turning every sound off but still when I pressed a button there's a beep sound, not a big issue but it would disrupt music playback when I'm navigating

Last edited by kai_en; 2012-10-04 at 08:39.

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
By the way, is there a way to put everything in silent mode? I tried turning every sound off but still when I pressed a button there's a beep sound, not a big issue but it would disrupt music playback when I'm navigating
I can add a configuration for "no clicking sound", but there are other kind of notifications like alerts, messages, pings, etc. any of those will also disrupt the music - as well as the voice guidance.

Well, a silent mode would be useful but let's just focus on the new UI design. Haha

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
thanks a lot for working again in waze
if you have time, can you check the foursquare check-in function?

Where can I find what the color codes for Waze roads mean? I know that red means jammed but what about brown, orange and black? Believe, me I've looked all over for this and even the Waze official site turns up nothing.

Btw, good effort to produce Waze for MeeGo and really appreciate it.

Last edited by SamGan; 2012-10-09 at 01:46.

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Where can I find what the color codes for Waze roads mean? I know that red means jammed but what about brown, orange and black? Believe, me I've looked all over for this and even the Waze official site turns up nothing.

Btw, good effort to produce Waze for MeeGo and really appreciate it.
I'm afraid that the color interpretation depends on the current Waze theme (selectable in the options).
Basically:
Dark red = heavy traffic
Red = medium traffic
Yellow = light traffic
Purple or Light Blue = the navigated way

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post:
My free time of is up and I am starting to work at Intel today.

As such, I am making a new release of what I have managed to accomplish in the last couple of days and nights.

See the first post for more info, changelog and most importatantly - the known issues.

N900 users: I am not releasing for the N900 at the moment because for some reason Waze freezes a few seconds after being invoked. I hope to release it for the N900 as well by next weekend.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post:
Good news and bad news.

Good: The N900 issue is also whats causing the "30 seconds start" issue on the N9 which sometimes occur - except that on the N900 it takes a lot more time (like 10 min). So solving the issue for the N900 will also solve it for the N9.
Bad: I have not found the source of the issue yet.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
For traffic conditions, presently no other navigation app comes even close. Well worth the wait!

Finally fixed the road shields display (the road number signs) for night mode & AMOLED theme.
Attached Images