Notices

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by devdsp View Post
And why not? Is this moral **** u talking bout or just u feel painfull as u donate (in fact paid) and other can get it just for free?
It must be some moral thing we have because it is not painful to donate a dollar or two. I actually feel better donating more money, because I know the author deserves it. Also, I don't know how we can demand updates from him if we won't even pay a fair price for what has been done already.
Anyways, I'd watch what you write on here and try not to purposely start a fight. I got a warning from the moderator already for writing something about Matan, and I see he is now banned.
It's not really worth making a big deal about the money, I realize there are all sorts of reasons some people can justify downloading this without payment. If you can't use paypal for whatever reason, but you still want lxp to get a donation, just pm me your email address and I will make one on your behalf.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Hey some people just have no morals or respect.

Most people around here want to support those who give up their time, and put in a lot of effort to produce something as great as this.

I downloaded the drivers last week (for free), tried it out, and have donated some money to him.
Well done. So what? Everyone must follow u or "most people" ?)
Never will pay for software, and not cause I dont have respect or moral etc., there other reasons...

What I just meant is not about moral or anything... Just respect at least to the author. How should he supposed to be getting more donates if you would show off that download link exactly on his own original thread? At least if you want to help those who really can't donate just PM them. There's a reason why the author did enforce a donation before downloading it and that's because he indeed spent alot of time to it and needed it also.
There's a lot of bugs yet on this release and we don't want the author to loose his motivation of releasing a new update just because of that leaked version.(In short we don't want lxp to get upset because he isn't recieving enough, Let's face it he needs money also and that's the main reason why he made this driver.)

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
Just donated
Sorry its not more but that's all I can afford at the moment

Donated too.
I dont like you Superstars that come up with stuff like "You want money, thats not good, here is a link, grab it for free" Does this make you feel proud ?
I read the whole story, and what i get out of this is :
lxp has bet on the wrong horse. He was talking about making it free in the future. So whats the deal ? Cant wait ?
In my opinion should freaks that have such a low moral not use this kind of tool. What do you need it for ? Test your own network ?? Go tell your Mum !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDumb For This Useful Post:
Hey guys... I too cant boot into the Power Kernel anymore.. (guru error)
n i ndint save the lib/modules before installing the bleeding edge drivers..
Can some one give me a method so that i can get my power kernel back without disturbing the present setup of stock kernel.. bleeding edge kernel.. power kernel.. nitdroid...

Originally Posted by SuperDumb View Post
Donated too.
I dont like you Superstars that come up with stuff like "You want money, thats not good, here is a link, grab it for free" Does this make you feel proud ?
I read the whole story, and what i get out of this is :
lxp has bet on the wrong horse. He was talking about making it free in the future. So whats the deal ? Cant wait ?
In my opinion should freaks that have such a low moral not use this kind of tool. What do you need it for ? Test your own network ?? Go tell your Mum !!!
LOL
thx for fun

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
Is there a way to multiboot kernel-power46-wl1 and kernel-power42?
Or is there a way to get packet-injection working with power42? Power46 isn't stable...

have just donated paypal
Donation Details
Confirmation number:32E52008SH5157704
waiting for download link

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Trestry View Post
Is there a way to multiboot kernel-power46-wl1 and kernel-power42?
Or is there a way to get packet-injection working with power42? Power46 isn't stable...
Power46 is perfectly stable. Don't know where you got that from. Well, it's in Extras Devel, so no, in that sense it's not stable, but I assure you, this kernel is the most stable thing in Devel, probably. Except maybe the rootsh package, and similar minimalistic-and-well-tested-but-never-pushed-to-Testing packages.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:

Tags
driver, injection, wl1251