From what I have read calendar.db is in /home/user/.calendar/ only I can not find it in there(as root or user), has it been moved since pr1.3? I want to delete it so I can fix my CalDev issues.

Vromoth

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
I have a file "/home/user/.calendar/calendardb". For whatever reason, there is no dot in the name. It's in SQLite format.
Best wishes.

I don't have anything. Is there a special app you need to see it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Wikiwide,

Are you referring to Harmattan as that's the OP's bone of contention

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Wikiwide,

Are you referring to Harmattan as that's the OP's bone of contention
I apologize, Vromoth, for the confusion. I am afraid that reading about MeeGo calendar is not immediately helpful. However, it's mentioned that user rights to this directory hinder access to it. Somebody also encountered this problem.
Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Thanks to Wikiwide's links they explain why you couldn't find it

the db file is still in /home/user/.calendar as you can see:

Code:
~# ls -l /home/user/.calendar/
total 2264
-rw-rw----    1 calendar calendar   2315264 Nov 20 15:19 db
-rw-r--r--    1 user     users            0 Nov 20 15:19 db.changed
See the rights as mentioned by rainisto in FMC you have to do develsh after devel-su to access it or simply use opensh or ariadnesh to copy them over to another folder to access them...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
I have a file "/home/user/.calendar/calendardb". For whatever reason, there is no dot in the name. It's in SQLite format.
Best wishes.

I heavily rely on calendar tasks to manage my daily work load and keep my N9 synced with Memotoo. Independent of the sync service I am using (Buteo, syncevolution or MfE) I am losing all line feeds for tasks entries in the N9 but not for events, memos or anything else.

The annoying result is that whenever I change a single task entry in my N9, all line feeds are gone and I would need to rearrange all lines of text in the entry on Memotoo. So I end up not to change task entries on my N9, not even due dates .

Any chance to alter the setting of the SQLite database or something in the sync service to be able to change tasks entries on both ends, N9 and Memotoo?

Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiberius For This Useful Post:
Bumping...
I don't have Harmattan, I don't use sync of any kind on any device, so... Somebody, please, help?
Best wishes.

Tags
calendar, nokia n9